Material: Resin and fibre were used to create this beautiful and meditative Buddha sculpture. Many people are drawn to the sculpture’s singularity and tranquil beauty. This statue would create a great focal point in any living space or garden and is appropriate for both indoor and outdoor use.
Buddha is frequently referred to as the “Awakened One.” He is the one who confronted the truth and risked all to see things for what they really are.
He is someone who, both individually and collectively, deduces all that is known about the past, present, and future. He is devoid of social limitations and defects.
His evaluations of the teachings, the development of heavenly learning, constant prayer, meditation, and other practises greatly benefited humanity.
This little Buddha statue stands for the potential for holiness, tranquilly, and nature that resides inside each and every sentient being. Try working from home while maintaining a certain mudra to help you achieve your targeted goals if you want to go even farther.
Every mudra has a distinct significance and accomplishes a certain task. In yoga and meditation, mudras are hand motions that are used to direct, command, and seal prana throughout the body.
The Buddha resin Statue represents each person’s and sentient’s ability for truth, harmony, and honesty. Pick a deity to worship at home and a unique mudra to help you achieve your spiritual objectives if you want to go even farther. Each mudra has its unique significance in that exact region.
Maya, also known as vision, knowledge, and higher states of consciousness, is symbolised by the right hand resting on the left hand. Balancing the two sides of the body and the brain is said to enhance mental serenity.
Buddha’s mudra symbolises the outward manifestation of ultimate equilibrium. When using this mudra during meditation, the person is completely lost in infinite space and completely undisturbed by the outer world. The right hand represents intelligence and consciousness, while the left hand represents the illusion of survival.
Samadhi or yoga mudra are other names for this mudra. It is done with the assistance of two hands that are put on the lap, with the right hand resting on the left hand’s extended fingers (thumbs facing upwards and other fingers of both the hand resting on each other.) This is the signature motion of the Medicine Buddha, Dhyani Buddha Amitabh, and Buddha Shakyamuni. Typically, this mudra is shown with the hands at the heart or on the lap.
Best placement: Since this mudra is associated with meditation and reflection, it would be beneficial for your home’s meditation space.
- This Lotus Buddha resin statue for the garden has a captivating presence.
- It would provide a special touch of tranquility to any house or business.
- Our artist designed this Buddha by using evidence from a photograph and creating a better viewing experience for the same. The calm of the face is fostering an optimistic outlook on life.
- This Buddha statue for home decor has beautiful elements carved into the attire, as well as superb carvings on the head and base.
- It is certainly one of a kind masterpiece. Any changes are possible on a customized Buddha statue, as per our art lover customer’s choice.
- Our Lotus Buddha for the garden is a high-quality product.
There are no reviews yet.