Marble Vishnu Laxmi Statue 18″
Size: 18 inch
Materials: Marble is used in this Marble Vishnu Laxmi Statue.
Dressed in red saree, bedecked with gold ornaments, seated on a lotus, pot in hand, flanked by white elephants, the image of Lakshmi beautifies most Hindu homes and business endowments.
Lakshmi is the goddess of wealth, fortune, power, luxury, beauty, fertility, and auspiciousness. She holds the encouragement of material fulfillment and contentment. She is defined as restless, whimsical yet maternal, with her arms raised to bless and to grant.
Nowadays, Hindus accept Lakshmi as the eternal consort of Vishnu, the preserver of the world. In her long history, however, the goddess has been connected with many other deities. According to Ramayana, Mahabharata, and Puranas, the goddess Lakshmi first lived with the demons before the gods acquired her. She graced asuras such as Hiranayaksha, Hiranakashipu, Prahalad, Virochana, and Bali, rakshasas such as Ravana, and yakshas such as Kubera before she adorned the court of Indra, king of devas, the most renowned of Vedic gods. Cities of the asuras (Hiranyapura), yakshas (Alakapuri), rakshasas (Lanka), and nagas (Bhogavati) have all been described as cities of gold, Lakshmi’s mineral manifestation.
Lakshmi is the divine power that transforms dreams into reality. She is Prakriti, the perfect creation: self-sustaining, self-contained Nature. She is Maya, the delightful delusion, the dream-like expression of divinity that makes life comprehensible, hence worth living. She is Shakti, energy, boundless, and bountiful.
Goddess Lakshmi is the goddess of wealth, fortune, and prosperity. Goddess Lakshmi is the “eternal” consort and shakti (energy) of God Vishnu. Goddess Lakshmi is also considered as, another aspect of the Supreme Goddess.
The iconography of Goddess Lakshmi shows her with four hands, which represent the four goals of human life considered important to the Hindu way of life: dharma, kama, artha, and moksha.
The goddess typically stands or sits like a yogini on a lotus pedestal and holds a lotus in her hand, a symbolism of fortune, self-knowledge, and spiritual liberation.
Goddess Lakshmi is also seen serving the Lotus feet of God Vishnu.
- Lord Vishnu is the Hindu god of preservation and part of the Hindu holy Trimurti along with Shiva the Destroyer & Brahma the Creator
- This Marble Vishnu Laxmi Statue is holding a flower as well as a conch shell, discus, and a gada or club with a beautiful garland of flowers around his neck.
- The sheer immensity of this Marble Vishnu Laxmi Statue is mesmerizing.
- This Marble Vishnu Laxmi Statue would surely bring a special piece of serenity to any temple or garden.
- In this piece of art, you can see the carvings and the beautification done on the statues. Each piece is showering divinity and holiness in the mind of the viewer.
- This Marble Vishnu Laxmi Statue symbolizes peace, harmony, and balance which are a few necessary elements of our living.
- It is completely one of a kind and the best to give divine beauty to any landscape.
- Any changes are possible on a customized piece of Marble Vishnu Laxmi Statue, as per our Art Lover customer’s choice
There are no reviews yet.