Naga Buddha Statue in Pink Stone
Height: 15 inch
Material: Pink stone was used to create this beautiful and peaceful Buddha sculpture. The sculpture is one-of-a-kind, and many people appreciate it for its tranquil beauty. This statue is appropriate for indoor use and will look magnificent as a focal point in any living room or pooja room.
Mucilanda is the naga who is seen shielding the Buddha while meditating. Mucilanda is said to have shielded the Buddha from the elements once he reached enlightenment, such as rain and storm. The sky darkened for seven days after the Buddha began meditating under the Bodhi tree, according to legend, and severe rain began four weeks later.
Mucilanda, the great king of the serpents, is said to have come from beneath the ground and shielded the Buddha with his hood, as the Buddha is seen to be the source of all protection. When the storm subsided, Mucilanda reverted to his human shape, bowed before the Buddha, and joyfully returned to his palace.
Most people refer to Buddha as the “Awakened One.” He’s the one who took a chance and saw things for what they are; he’s the one who discovered reality.
He is a person who, both individually and collectively, deduces everything there is to know about the past, present, and future. He is free of flaws and societal restraints. His assessments of teachings, the growth of divine learning, consistent meditation, prayer, and other disciplines surely supplied contemplative calm to the human person.
This Naga Buddha statue in pink stone represents the potential for purity, peace, and nature that exists inside each and every person and sentient being. If you want to take it a step further, consider working from home while maintaining a certain mudra to better your elegant aims. Every mudra has a certain meaning and function.
Mudras are hand gestures that are used in yoga and meditation to move, command, and seal prana throughout the body. The Buddha Garden Statue exemplifies the capacity for truth, harmony, and honesty that each person and sentient possesses.
If you want to go a step further, choose a deity to worship in your home, as well as a specific mudra to adjust your spiritual goals. Each mudra has its unique significance in that location. The right hand rests on the left hand, which represents Maya, or vision, wisdom, and higher levels of consciousness. This is said to help relax the mind by balancing the two halves of the body and brain.
Best placement: Since this mudra is correlated to meditation and contemplation, it would be supportive for the meditation area of your house.
- The sheer sense of this Buddha murti for home is mesmerizing.
- It would bring a unique piece of serenity to any home and office.
- The Buddha in this statue is pleasantly sitting in the padmasana or full lotus seated position with the soles of both feet facing the sky on an ornamental base with his hands in dhyana mudra.
- This Buddha is customized by our artisan by taking evidence from a picture and is created a better viewing experience for the same. The stillness of the face is building a positive sense of understanding towards life.
- Beautiful features are carved on the attire and fine carvings are done on the head and base of this Buddha Statue for Home Decor.
- It is certainly one of a kind masterpiece. Any changes are possible on a customized Buddha stone statue, as per our Art Lover customer’s choice.
- Our Naga Buddha statue in pink stone is a high-quality product.
There are no reviews yet.