Panchmukhi Ganesh Murti
Weight: 45 Kgs
- Exceptional Quality: This statue is carefully handmade of best-quality soapstone, rendering it extremely durable and long-lasting. The statue is polished and the carvings done on the statue are completely defined and clear.
- Indoor Decor: The statue is perfect for any indoor placement. It will increase the aesthetic of the surrounding. Water pouring on the statue is not recommended, as it will affect the statue’s intricacy.
- No maintenance: No maintenance is required in long run, as these are completely natural stones.
- Increasing visual interest: Unique panchmukhi Ganesh hand-carved sculptures may give a remarkable feature to your home or showcases while also being visually appealing. Depending on the client’s own preference, the statue can be created on any stone by The Stone Studio (detailing may differ according to the stone and size).
- Creating a focal point: To bring attention to your living rooms and provide a central point of attraction, consider placing a distinctive stone Ganesh sculpture.
- Customizations: Any design and size changes can be customized on a new piece of art. The Stone Studio works with a wide range of materials, thus any stone or fibre is an option for the sculpture. We are always available on WhatsApp if you need further assistance in choosing the right sculpture.
ABOUT THE STATUES
- Panchmukhi Ganesha’s five faces are its most distinguishing feature. Each of Lord Ganesha’s faces represents a different aspect of him, such as wisdom, happiness, knowledge, prosperity, and success. The faces are intricately carved to highlight their distinct features.
- Panchmukhi Ganesha is frequently adorned with various ornaments such as necklaces, bracelets, and anklets. These ornaments are intricately carved to give them a realistic appearance and to enhance the statue’s beauty.
- Lord Ganesha is associated with a variety of symbols, including the lotus, the axe, and the modak. These symbols can be incorporated into the Panchmukhi Ganesha carving to emphasize their significance.
- The sculpture is completely one of a kind and another unique piece delivered by The Stone Studio.
CARE FOR THE SCULPTURE
Due to the minute carvings and detailings, keeping pink stone statues in rain or sun is not recommended. It may affect the detailings done on the stone. We advise dusting the statue with a dry cloth to prevent dirt from accumulating on the sculpture. This will keep the sculpture in good condition for your grandkids and their grandchildren after them.
Only dusting can keep the statue clean and away from dirt.
If you have any questions concerning your Panchmukhi Ganesh murti please email us at [email protected] or call us at +91-7008222943.
- Will this statue resist all the extreme weathering conditions like snow, head, or humidity?
No, the statue is not recommended for outdoor placement. As pink stones are comparatively softer than other stones, the outer weathering elements can affect the carvings done on the statue.
- Do they (Delivery Agent) set the statues for you when they deliver them?
Bulky statues are generally shipped through a direct delivery vehicle. In the case of bulky statues, it is advisable to arrange adequate manpower and equipment to ensure that the statue is safely unloaded and placed at the desired location. When placing a statue, our customers frequently ask their landscaper for assistance since they have the necessary manpower and are accustomed to maneuvering around large items like boulders and trees.
In the case of lightweight statues, the delivery agents leave them at the driveway or entrance. They don’t carry it to any upper floors or stairs.
- Can stone sculptures endure summer’s scorching heat and cold temperatures with ice and snow?
Our stone statues are manually carved from large natural stone blocks. The stone can withstand the harshest heat and bitter cold conditions. They’re made of solid stone.
- Can you customize the statue for me?
For any customization, kindly email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp at +91-7008222943.
- Can I see the original photo of the product?
We normally attach original pictures in our photo gallery, if you don’t find one, kindly email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp at +91-7008222943.
|Dimensions||18 × 10 × 30 in|
Had an absolutely amazing experience while ordering this stunning Ganesh idol from The Stone Studio. The intricate workmanship, the perfect packaging and timely delivery along with the continued support provided by Mr Neeraj was an absolute delight. I wish The Stone Studio all the best in their endeavour to support the local master sculptors of Orissa!