Radha Krishna Moorti in Marble Stone 30″
Materials: We have used Marble stone in this sculpture.
Hinduism refers to Radha and Krishna as the blended embodiments of the feminine and masculine truths of God. According to several Vaishnavite schools of thought, Krishna and Radha are the first manifestations of God and his joy potential (Hladini Shakti), respectively.
As per the Hindu religion, both Radha and Krishna are incarnations and this depiction of an incarnated couple can wield influence over couples in homes. This subtle influence will bring a lot of positive energy and happiness into homes, driving away all negative thoughts and feelings of ill will.
Radha is regarded as the Supreme Goddess with Krishna. According to legend, Radha represents devotional service to the ultimate lord, and Krishna is only satisfied by devotional service performed in loving adoration. Radha is also depicted as Krishna, who has been divided in two for his delight. Radha is regarded by Hindu texts as Mahalakshmi’s entire incarnation.
The universe is said to be enchanted by Krishna, but Radha enchants even him. She is therefore the greatest goddess of them all, and they are together referred to as Radha and Krishna.
- The sheer immensity of this Radha Krishna Moorti in Marble Stone is mesmerizing.
- It would surely bring a special piece of serenity to any temple or garden.
- Radha Krishna is standing and a peacock is standing behind them in this sculpture.
- Our artisan carves this sculpture with a single block of quartz stone, which increases its durability in many folds.
- It is completely one of a kind masterpiece. Any changes are possible on a customized piece, as per our Art Lover customer’s choice.
There are no reviews yet.