Material: Soap Stone is used in this beautiful Sarnath Buddha Statue, and has been given a wood finish, which makes the sculpture outstanding and different from others.
Sarnath was studied to be amongst the holiest places within the Buddhist religion in the 21st century. It was at Sarnath that Buddha delivered his first speech, set the wheel of dharma in action and it is also the site of birth for the Sangha (the spiritual disciples of Buddha). Ashoka is supposed to have assembled the Dhameka stupa here in 249 BCE. In the 12th century BCE, the wife of King Govinda Chandra joined the Dharma-Chakra-Jina Vihar monastery at Sarnath as well.
Buddha in common means ‘Awakened One’. That is someone who has received from the rest of consciousness and observes everything as they are. He is a soul who defends everything about the past, present, and future, direct and collectively. He is liberated from all misconceptions and civil restrictions. No doubt his forms of education, the expansion of divine judgments, reasonable thought, prayer, etc. gave thoughtful quietness to the human being.
If you need to take it a step further, prefer a potential to work in your abode containing a special mudra to improve your pure purposes. Every mudra has some reason and purpose behind the sign.
Mudras are used within yoga and thought practice to move, command, and sealing prana within the body. The Buddha Garden Statue shows the potential for accuracy, peace, and faith that is related to each human and every sentient being.
If you want to take it a step further, select a deity to work in your house including a specific mudra to change your religious purposes. Every mudra has some sense and purpose behind the position.
The right hand, describing information and states of higher consciousness, rests over the left hand, symbolizing Maya, or vision. This is expected to bring balance to the two sides of the body and brain to calm the mind.
Mudra: On both sides of the circular ornate prabhamandala, there are two flying Gandharvas bearing Chamara or flowers. The hands of the Buddha are in the dharmachakra pravartana mudra, as the Buddha is rotating the wheel of Dharma. The Dharma Chakra represents the dharma as preached by the Shakyamuni Buddha.
- The sheer sense of this Sarnath Buddha Statue is mesmerizing.
- It would bring a unique piece of serenity to any temple or landscape.
- The Buddha in this Statue is pleasantly sitting. The hands of the Buddha are in the dharmachakra pravartana mudra.
- This Buddha is customized by our artisan by taking evidence from a picture and is created a better viewing experience for the same. The stillness of the face is building a positive sense of understanding towards life.
- Beautiful features are carved on the attire and fine carvings are done on the head of this Buddha Statue for Home Decor.
- It is absolutely one of a kind masterpiece. Any changes are possible on a customized Buddha Statue, as per our Art Lover customer’s choice.
- Our Sarnath Buddha Statue is a high-quality product.
There are no reviews yet.