Stone Buddha Statue 1ft
Materials: This Buddha stone sculpture is carved in soapstone. Hand-carved in Odisha.
Buddha in general means ‘Awakened One’. That is someone who has awoken from the sleep of ignorance and sees things as they really are.
He is a person who knows everything about the past, present, and future, directly and simultaneously. He is absolutely free from all weaknesses and mental constraints. No doubt his methods of teachings, the structure of divine thoughts, subsequent meditation, prayer, etc. gave mental stillness to the human being.
This stone Buddha statue expresses the potential for true, peace, and goodness that is inherent within each human and every sentient being. If you want to take it a step further, select a deity to display in your home holding a particular mudra to intensify your spiritual purposes. Every mudra has some meaning and intention behind the gesture.
Mudras are used within yoga and meditation practice as a means of moving, controlling, and sealing prana within the body. The Buddha statue expresses the potential for truth, peace, and honesty that is inherent within each human and every sentient being. If you want to take it a step further, select a deity to display in your home holding a particular mudra to increase your spiritual purposes. Every mudra has some meaning and purpose behind the posture.
The right hand, describing enlightenment and states of higher consciousness, rests over the left hand, symbolizing Maya, or illusion. This is believed to bring balance to the two sides of the body and brain as a means of quieting the mind.
This mudra represents the gesture of total balance. The person using this mudra during meditation is engaged in the limitless space, completely untouched by the outside world. The right hand symbolizes wisdom and awareness and the left one expresses the illusion of existence.
Meaning of Mudras: The mudra in this stone Buddha statue represents the offering, welcome, charity, giving, compassion, and sincerity. It is performed with the help of both hands in the palm of the right hand facing forward and fingers extended and the left-hand palm placed near the omphalos with extended fingers. Varada Mudra is also typical of Buddhist iconography from Southeast Asia. Deities who are bestowers of wealth are depicted cupping a fruit or jewel in their right hand.
Best Placement: Northwest areas of your home or office. Varada Mudra is also known as the distinguishing mark of Ratnasambhava. It can bring a different sense of contentment and fulfilling vibes to your house.
- The sheer immensity of this Buddha statue is mesmerizing.
- It would surely bring a special piece of serenity to any temple or landscape.
- The Buddha in this sculpture is calmly sitting in the padmasana or full lotus seated position with the soles of both feet facing the sky on a beautiful base with his hands in Varada mudra.
- This Buddha is customized by our artisan by taking reference from a picture and is created a better viewing experience for the same. The calmness of the face is creating a positive sense of enlightenment toward life.
- Beautiful details are carved on the attire and fine carvings are done on the head of this Buddha Statue for Home Decor.
- Our artisan carves this Buddha stone sculpture with a single block of soapstone, which increases its durability in many folds.
- It is completely one of a kind masterpiece. Any changes are possible on a customized Buddha sculpture, as per our Art Lover customer’s choice.
- Our Buddha statue for home decor is a high-quality product.
There are no reviews yet.