Antique Krishna Statue 5ft
The material used in this antique Krishna statue is brown sandstone. This sculpture is wonderfully crafted by our best artisans. For more such statues browse our website. If you still don’t get what you want, our artisans will craft your specified designs with utmost care and love.
Weight: 350-400 Kgs approx
WhatsApp us for any queries!
- Shipping & packaging costs are extra and will be calculated based on the customer’s shipping address.
- Please call/WhatsApp us at +91-7008222943 or email us at [email protected] with any questions about international shipping or anything else.
- This item cannot be returned or exchanged. Please contact us for any queries or concerns.
- This is a handcrafted creation therefore minor variations in color or design may arise.
- Small irregularities are rare and are intrinsic to the beauty of this Krishna as it is ultra-carefully crafted by hand.
Available on backorder
Antique Krishna Statue
Weight: 350-400 Kgs approx
- Exceptional Quality: This statue is carefully handmade of best-quality antique-look sandstone rendering it to be extremely durable and long-lasting. The statue is in its antique form and a perfect addition to any vintage-themed garden or landscape.
- Outdoor Decor: The statue is perfect for any outdoor placement. It will increase the aesthetic of the surrounding. As these are bulky sculptures, they are sturdy and difficult to move.
- No maintenance: No maintenance is required in the long run, as these are completely natural stones.
- Increasing visual interest: Antique Krishna sculpture may give a remarkable feature to your garden or home while also being visually appealing. The statue can also be placed in a lawn area as a unique piece of art. Depending on the client’s own preference, the statue can be created on any stone by The Stone Studio (detailing may differ according to the stone and size).
- Creating a focal point: To bring attention to your garden, landscaping, or home entrances and provide a central point of attraction, consider placing a remarkable Krishna sculpture.
- Customizations: Any design and size changes can be customized on a new piece of art. The Stone Studio works with a wide range of materials, thus any stone or fibre is an option for the sculpture. We are always available on WhatsApp if you need further assistance in choosing the right sculpture.
ABOUT THE STATUES
- This 5 feet antique Krishna idol’s sheer gloriousness is captivating.
- This Krishna idol is a piece of art with fine carvings and detailing.
- In this stone statue of Lord Krishna, he is depicted with a cow and a flute in his right hand, posing coolly and composedly.
- Every detail of the monument, including Krishna’s attire, accessories, and expressions, has been painstakingly sculpted.
- The statue was made of sandstone, which adds to its sturdiness and timeless beauty.
- The monument symbolizes Hinduism’s dedication to Krishna and his moral ideals of justice, love, and compassion as well as the strong bond between humans and other animals.
- The sculpture is completely one of a kind and another unique piece delivered by The Stone Studio.
CARE FOR THE SCULPTURE
Due to its endurance, antique look sandstone is ideal in hot and cold climates alike.
The stone is resistant to the severest heat and cold conditions. As the statue is already in its antique stage, there is no need for further caring of the statue. It will gradually look vintage after more weatherings.
Only dusting can keep the statue clean and away from dirt.
- Will this statue resist all the outer weathering conditions like snow, head, or humidity?
Yes, the statue is resistant to any external weather conditions.
- Do they (Delivery Agent) set the statues for you when they deliver them?
Bulky statues are generally shipped through a direct delivery vehicle. In the case of bulky statues, it is advisable to arrange adequate manpower and equipment to ensure that the statue is safely unloaded and placed at the desired location. When placing a statue, our customers frequently ask their landscaper for assistance since they have the necessary manpower and are accustomed to maneuvering around large items like boulders and trees. In the case of lightweight statues, the delivery agents leave them at the driveway or entrance. They don’t carry it to any upper floors or stairs.
- Can stone sculptures endure summer’s scorching heat and cold temperatures with ice and snow?
Our stone statues are manually carved from large natural stone blocks. The stone can withstand the harshest heat and bitter cold conditions. They’re made of solid stone.
- Can you customize the statue for me?
For any customization, kindly email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp at +91-7008222943.
- Can I see the original photo of the product?
We normally attach original pictures in our photo gallery, if you don’t find one, kindly email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp at +91-7008222943.
|Dimensions||25 × 14 × 60 in|