Antique Shiva Statue 2ft
The material used in it is sandstone. Our best artisans wonderfully craft this sculpture. For more such statues browse our website. If you still don’t get what you want, our artisans will craft your specified designs of the Antique Shiva statue with utmost care and love.
Weight: 35-45 Kgs approx
WhatsApp us for any queries!
- Free Shipping – Packaging and shipping costs are included for deliveries within India.
- Extended Delivery Locations as per the logistics partner will incur extra charges.
- Please call/WhatsApp us at +91-7008222943 or email us at [email protected] with any questions about international shipping or anything else.
- This item cannot be returned or exchanged. Please contact us for any queries or concerns.
- This is a handcrafted creation therefore minor variations in color or design may arise. Small irregularities are rare and are intrinsic to the beauty of this statue’s creation, as it is ultra-carefully crafted by hand.
Available on backorder
Antique Shiva Statue
Weight: 35-45 Kgs approx
- Exceptional Quality: This statue is carefully handmade of best-quality antique-look sandstone rendering it to be extremely durable and long-lasting. The statue is in its antique form and a perfect addition to any vintage-themed garden or landscape.
- Outdoor or Indoor Decor: The statue is perfect for any outdoor or indoor placement. It will increase the aesthetic of the surrounding. As these are bulky sculptures, they are sturdy and difficult to move.
- No maintenance: No maintenance is required in the long run, as these are completely natural stones.
- Increasing visual interest: Antique Shiva sculpture may give a remarkable feature to your garden or home while also being visually appealing. The statue can also be placed in temples or in a living room as a unique piece of art. Depending on the client’s own preference, the statue can be created on any stone by The Stone Studio (detailing may differ according to the stone and size).
- Creating a focal point: To bring attention to your garden, puja room, or home entrances and provide a central point of attraction, consider placing a remarkable Shiv sculpture.
- Customizations: Any design and size changes can be customized on a new piece of art. The Stone Studio works with a wide range of materials, thus any stone or fibre is an option for the sculpture. We are always available on WhatsApp if you need further assistance in choosing the right sculpture.
ABOUT THE STATUES
- Lord Shiva, one of Hinduism’s supreme deities, is shown in the statue of Shiva sitting in the Dhyana mudra. Shiva is shown in this statue cross-legged with his eyes closed in the dhyana mudra or pose of intense meditation.
- The mudra, which denotes concentrated attention, is commonly employed in yoga and meditation practices.
- The intricate carvings on this statue depict the god’s flowing hair, third eye, and serpent coiling around his neck in great detail.
- The sculpture is completely one of a kind and another unique piece delivered by The Stone Studio.
CARE FOR THE SCULPTURE
Due to its endurance, antique look sandstone is ideal in hot and cold climates alike.
The stone is resistant to the severest heat and cold conditions. As the statue is already in its antique stage, there is no need for further caring of the statue. It will gradually look vintage after more weatherings.
Only dusting can keep the statue clean and away from dirt.
- Will this statue resist all the outer weathering conditions like snow, head, or humidity?
Yes, the statue is resistant to any external weather conditions.
- Do they (Delivery Agent) set the statues for you when they deliver them?
Bulky statues are generally shipped through a direct delivery vehicle. In the case of bulky statues, it is advisable to arrange adequate manpower and equipment to ensure that the statue is safely unloaded and placed at the desired location. When placing a statue, our customers frequently ask their landscaper for assistance since they have the necessary manpower and are accustomed to maneuvering around large items like boulders and trees.
In the case of lightweight statues, the delivery agents leave them at the driveway or entrance. They don’t carry it to any upper floors or stairs.
- Can stone sculptures endure summer’s scorching heat and cold temperatures with ice and snow?
Our stone statues are manually carved from large natural stone blocks. The stone can withstand the harshest heat and bitter cold conditions. They’re made of solid stone.
- Can you customize the statue for me?
For any customization, kindly email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp at +91-7008222943.
- Can I see the original photo of the product?
We normally attach original pictures in our photo gallery, if you don’t find one, kindly email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp at +91-7008222943.
|Dimensions||16 × 11 × 25 in|