Brass Krishna Statue 32″
The material used in it is brass. Our best artisans wonderfully craft this sculpture. Each of these brass sculptures will have the same shape because they are all created from the same mold. Variations in color & finishing between statues are possible. For more such statues browse our website.
Weight: 35 kg approx
WhatsApp us for any queries!
- Free Shipping – Packaging and shipping costs are included for deliveries within India.
- Extended Delivery Locations as per the logistics partner will incur extra charges.
- Please call/WhatsApp us at +91-7008222943 or email us at [email protected] with any questions about international shipping or anything else.
- This item cannot be returned or exchanged. Please contact us for any queries or concerns.
1 in stock
Brass Krishna Statue
Weight: 35 kg approx
- Exceptional Quality: This statue is carefully handmade of best-quality brass, rendering it extremely durable and long-lasting. The statue is polished and the carvings done on the statue are completely defined and clear.
- Indoor/Outdoor Decor: The statue is perfect for any indoor or outdoor placement. It will increase the aesthetic of the surrounding. Because of their corrosion resistance, brass statues can endure even adverse weather conditions, so these sculptures are best for any setup.
- No maintenance: No maintenance is required in the long run, as these are pure metal sculptures.
- Increasing visual interest: Unique Krishna hand-crafted sculptures may give a remarkable feature to your home or showcases while also being visually appealing. Depending on the client’s own preference, the statue can be created on any material by The Stone Studio (detailing may differ according to the material and size).
- Creating a focal point: To bring attention to your home, puja room, or living room and provide a central point of attraction, consider placing a distinctive brass Krishna sculpture.
- Customizations: The Stone Studio works with a wide range of materials, thus any stone, fibre, or wood is an option for the sculpture. We are always available on WhatsApp if you need further assistance in choosing the right sculpture.
ABOUT THE STATUES
- This stunning brass figure of Krishna embodies holiness and serenity.
- The statue is skillfully created, depicting Lord Krishna in a cheerful and compassionate attitude, and is embellished with traditional jewels and clothes that exude grace and elegance.
- A captivating complement to any holy place or personal altar, the warm golden tones of the brass give the entire ensemble a mysterious air.
- The sculpture is completely one of a kind and another unique piece delivered by The Stone Studio.
CARE FOR THE SCULPTURE
- Brass statues do not require much upkeep. The simplest technique for maintaining the statue in good condition is to simply dust it on a regular basis to prevent dirt from gathering. They are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- You may clean the statue with soap, warm water, and a cotton towel on a regular basis to eliminate any dust or grime accumulation. If you really want to make the statue shine, use some natural oil, such as coconut oil or olive oil, and a cotton rag to wipe down the metal parts of the sculpture.
- This will keep the sculpture in good condition for your grandkids and their grandchildren after them.
Only dusting can keep the statue clean and away from dirt.
- Will this statue resist all the extreme weathering conditions like snow, head, or humidity?
Due to its corrosion resistance, brass sculptures can tolerate even severe weather conditions quite well. The inherent beauty and lustre of brass sculptures must be preserved, nevertheless, if you want to keep them looking good for a longer period of time.
They are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Do they (Delivery Agent) set the statues for you when they deliver them?
In the case of lightweight statues, the delivery agents leave them at the driveway or entrance. They don’t carry it to any upper floors or stairs. In the case of very small statues, they will deliver the statue to the home. Bulky statues are generally shipped through a direct delivery vehicle. In the case of bulky statues, it is advisable to arrange adequate manpower and equipment to ensure that the statue is safely unloaded and placed at the desired location. When placing a statue, our customers frequently ask their landscaper for assistance since they have the necessary manpower and are accustomed to maneuvering around large items like boulders and trees.
- Is the statue hollow or solid?
Brass statues are made through a process of clay casting, hence are hollow, which makes the statue lightweight as well.
- Can you customize the statue for me?
For any customization, kindly email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp at +91-7008222943.
- Can I see the original photo of the product?
We normally attach original pictures in our photo gallery, if you don’t find one, kindly email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp at +91-7008222943.
|Dimensions||17 × 9 × 32 in|