Buddha Murti for Home
Material: Pink stone was used to create this beautiful and peaceful Buddha sculpture. The sculpture is one-of-a-kind, and many people appreciate it for its tranquil beauty. This statue is appropriate for indoor use and will look magnificent as a focal point in any living room or pooja room.
Most people refer to Buddha as the “Awakened One.” He’s the one who took a chance and saw things for what they are; he’s the one who discovered reality.
He is a person who, both individually and collectively, deduces everything there is to know about the past, present, and future. He is free of flaws and societal restraints. His assessments of teachings, the growth of divine learning, consistent meditation, prayer, and other disciplines surely supplied contemplative calm to the human person.
This Buddha murti for home represents the potential for purity, peace, and nature that exists inside each and every person and sentient being. If you want to take it a step further, consider working from home while maintaining a certain mudra to better your elegant aims. Every mudra has a certain meaning and function.
Mudras are hand gestures that are used in yoga and meditation to move, command, and seal prana throughout the body. The Buddha Garden Statue exemplifies the capacity for truth, harmony, and honesty that each person and sentient possesses.
If you want to go a step further, choose a deity to worship in your home, as well as a specific mudra to adjust your spiritual goals. Each mudra has its unique significance in that location. The right-hand rests on the left hand, which represents Maya, or vision, wisdom, and higher levels of consciousness. This is said to help relax the mind by balancing the two halves of the body and brain.
The appearance of ultimate balance is represented by Buddha’s mudra. The individual who practices this mudra during meditation is entirely absorbed in boundless space, utterly unaffected by the outside world. The right hand signifies intelligence and consciousness, while the left hand represents the illusion of survival.
Meaning of Mudras:
It’s also known as Yoga mudra or Samadhi. It is done with the aid of two hands that are put on the lap and the right hand is placed on the left hand with the fingers spread out (thumbs facing upwards and other fingers of both the hand resting on each other.) This is Buddha Shakyamuni’s, Dhyani Buddha Amitabh’s, and the Medicine Buddha’s signature gesture. The hands are usually lying on the lap or at the heart center in this mudra.
Best placement: Since this mudra is correlated to meditation and contemplation, it would be supportive for the meditation area of your house.
- The sheer sense of this Buddha murti for home is mesmerizing.
- It would bring a unique piece of serenity to any home and office.
- The Buddha in this statue is pleasantly sitting in the padmasana or full lotus seated position with the soles of both feet facing the sky on an ornamental base with his hands in dhyana mudra.
- This Buddha is customized by our artisan by taking evidence from a picture and is created a better viewing experience for the same. The stillness of the face is building a positive sense of understanding towards life.
- Beautiful features are carved on the attire and fine carvings are done on the head and base of this Buddha Statue for Home Decor.
- It is certainly one of a kind masterpiece. Any changes are possible on a customized Buddha stone statue, as per our Art Lover customer’s choice.
- Our Buddha murti for home is a high-quality product.
There are no reviews yet.