Materials: Marble stone is used in this Marble Buddha Statue Sitting. Hand-carved by our best artisans.
Marble Buddha Statue Sitting in Dhyana Mudra : 2.5ft
Buddha in general means ‘Awakened One’. That is someone who has awakened from the sleep of ignorance and sees things as they really are.
He is a person who knows everything about the past, present, and future, directly and simultaneously. He is completely free from all faults and mental obstructions. No doubt his methods of teachings, construction of divine images, subsequent meditation, worship, etc. gave mental peace to the human being.
This Marble Buddha Statue Sitting expresses the potential for true, peace, and goodness that is inherent within each human and every sentient being. If you want to take it a step further, select a deity to display in your home holding a particular mudra to intensify your spiritual purposes. Every mudra has some meaning and purpose behind the gesture.
Mudras are used within yoga and meditation practice as a means of moving, controlling, and sealing prana within the body. Dhyana mudra is specifically used to deepen concentration and guide the practitioner towards inner peace and equanimity.
The right hand, representing enlightenment and states of higher consciousness, rests over the left hand, representing Maya, or illusion. This is believed to bring balance to the two sides of the body and brain as a means of quieting the mind.
This Marble Buddha Statue Sitting represents the gesture of total balance. The person using this mudra during meditation is immersed in the limitless space, completely untouched by the outside world. The right hand symbolizes wisdom and awareness and the left one symbolizes the illusion of existence.
The dhyana mudra is in the Mahayana tradition of Buddhism. This is a path of compassion for all living beings. With this hand gesture, we place the right hand on top of the left hand, palms face up and thumbs lightly touching.
The thumbs touch to symbolize the union and enlightenment of masculine and feminine in mind, body, and spirit. Typically we can depict this mudra with the hands resting in the lap or at the heart center.
Best placement: This Marble Buddha Statue Sitting connects to meditation and contemplation. So, you can place it as a support for the meditation or puja area of your home.
- The sheer immensity of this Marble Buddha Statue Sitting is mesmerizing.
- It would bring a special piece of serenity to your temple or landscape.
- The Buddha is calmly sitting in the padmasana or full lotus seated position with the soles of both feet facing the sky on a beautiful lotus base with hands in Dhyana mudra.
- Our artisan carves this Marble Buddha Statue Sitting with a single block of Marble stone, which increases its durability and longevity in many folds.
- This Marble Buddha Statue Sitting is completely one of a kind masterpiece. Any changes are possible on a customized piece, as per our Art Lover customer’s choice.
- Our Marble Buddha Statue Sitting is a high-quality product.
There are no reviews yet.