Dancing Krishna Statue 2ft
The material used in it is soapstone. This sculpture is wonderfully crafted by our best artisans. For more such statues browse our website. If you still don’t get what you want, our artisans will craft your specified designs of a dancing Krishna statue with utmost care and love.
Weight: 40 kgs approx
WhatsApp us for any queries!
- Shipping and packaging costs are extra and will be calculated based on the customer’s shipping address.
- Please call/WhatsApp us at +91-7008222943 or email us at [email protected] with any questions about international shipping or anything else.
- This item cannot be returned or exchanged. Please contact us for any queries or concerns.
- This is a handcrafted creation therefore minor variations in color or design may arise. Small irregularities are rare and intrinsic to this creation’s beauty as it is ultra-carefully crafted by hand.
Available on backorder
Dancing Krishna Statue
Weight: 40 kgs approx
- Exceptional Quality: This statue is carefully handmade of best-quality soapstone, rendering it extremely durable and long-lasting. The statue is unpolished and the carvings done on the statue are completely defined and clear.
- Indoor Decor: The statue is perfect for any indoor placement. It will increase the aesthetic of the surrounding. Water pouring on the statue is not recommended, as it will affect the statue’s intricacy.
- No maintenance: No maintenance is required in long run, as these are completely natural stones.
- Increasing visual interest: Unique dancing Krishna hand-carved sculptures may give a remarkable feature to your home or showcases while also being visually appealing. Depending on the client’s own preference, the statue can be created on any stone by The Stone Studio (detailing may differ according to the stone and size).
- Creating a focal point: To bring attention to your living rooms and provide a central point of attraction, consider placing a distinctive stone Krishna sculpture.
- Customizations: Any design and size changes can be customized on a new piece of art. The Stone Studio works with a wide range of materials, thus any stone or fibre is an option for the sculpture. We are always available on WhatsApp if you need further assistance in choosing the right sculpture.
ABOUT THE STATUES
- This beautiful sculpture is completely hand carved and is a perfect piece of art.
- The statue represents Lord Krishna, one of Hindu mythology’s most recognized and beloved deities, dancing on the hood of Kaliya Naga, a venomous snake.
- Lord Krishna is shown in a dynamic and vibrant pose, with his left knee lifted, torso slightly bent, and arms spread outwards.
- He is decked with rich accessories, such as a crown, earrings, necklaces, and bracelets, which contribute to the statue’s beauty and splendor.
- The sculpture is completely one of a kind and another unique piece delivered by The Stone Studio.
CARE FOR THE SCULPTURE
Due to the minute carvings and detailings, keeping pink stone statues in rain or sun is not recommended. It may affect the detailings done on the stone. To prevent dirt from accumulating on the sculpture, we advise dusting the statue with a dry cloth. This will keep the sculpture in good condition for your grandkids and their grandchildren after them.
Only dusting can keep the statue clean and away from dirt.
- Will this statue resist all the extreme weathering conditions like snow, head, or humidity?
No, the statue is not recommended for outdoor placement. As pink stones are comparatively softer than other stones, the outer weathering elements can affect the carvings done on the statue.
- Do they (Delivery Agent) set the statues for you when they deliver them?
In the case of lightweight statues, the delivery agents leave them at the driveway or entrance. They don’t carry it to any upper floors or stairs. In the case of very small statues, they will deliver the statue to the home.
Bulky statues are generally shipped through a direct delivery vehicle. In the case of bulky statues, it is advisable to arrange adequate manpower and equipment to ensure that the statue is safely unloaded and placed at the desired location. When placing a statue, our customers frequently ask their landscaper for assistance since they have the necessary manpower and are accustomed to maneuvering around large items like boulders and trees.
- Is the statue hollow or solid?
The statue is completely a solid piece of art and is carved on a single piece of stone, which increases its durability in long run.
- Can you customize the statue for me?
For any customization, kindly email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp at +91-7008222943.
- Can I see the original photo of the product?
We normally attach original pictures in our photo gallery, if you don’t find one, kindly email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp at +91-7008222943.
|Dimensions||14 × 6 × 24 in|