Dattatreya Murti 3ft
The material used in it is Black Stone. This sculpture is wonderfully crafted by our best artisans. For more such statues browse our website. If you still don’t get what you want, our artisans will craft your specified designs of the Dattatreya murti with utmost care and love.
Weight: 150-200 kgs approx
WhatsApp us for any queries!
- Free Shipping – Packaging and shipping costs are included for deliveries within India.
- Extended Delivery Locations as per the logistics partner will incur extra charges.
- Please call/WhatsApp us at +91-7008222943 or email us at [email protected] with any questions about international shipping or anything else.
- This item cannot be returned or exchanged. Please contact us for any queries or concerns.
- This is a handcrafted creation therefore minor variations in color or design may arise. Small irregularities are rare and are intrinsic to the beauty of this statue’s creation, as it is ultra-carefully crafted by hand.
1 in stock
Weight: 150-200 kgs approx
- Exceptional Quality: This statue is carefully handmade of best-quality black stone, rendering it extremely durable and long-lasting. The statue is polished and the carvings done on the statue are completely defined and clear.
- Indoor/Outdoor Decor: The statue is perfect for any indoor or outdoor placement. It will increase the aesthetic of the surrounding. The statue can be placed in temples and regular rituals can be done on the statue. As these are bulky sculptures, they are sturdy and difficult to move.
- No maintenance: No maintenance is required in the long run, as these are completely natural stones.
- Increasing visual interest: Unique Dattatreya hand-carved sculptures may give a remarkable feature to your home or garden while also being visually appealing. The statue can also be placed in a garden or in a living room as a unique piece of art. Depending on the client’s own preference, the statue can be created on any stone by The Stone Studio (detailing may differ according to the stone and size).
- Creating a focal point: To bring attention to your garden, or home and provide a central point of attraction, consider placing a distinctive stone Dattatreya sculpture.
- Customizations: Any design and size changes can be customized on a new piece of art. The Stone Studio works with a wide range of materials, thus any stone or fibre is an option for the sculpture. We are always available on WhatsApp if you need further assistance in choosing the right sculpture.
ABOUT THE STATUES
- The stunning standing Dattatreya statue is made of fine black stone and stands 3 feet tall.
- Dattatreya is a divine incarnation revered by Hindus that embodies the united energies of Lord Brahma, Lord Vishnu, and Lord Shiva.
- The statue shows Dattatreya in a poised and dignified pose, exuding calm and spiritual wisdom.
- The sculpture is adorned with intricate features that capture the deity’s tranquil look, his numerous faces representing the trinity of gods, and his divine accouterments such as the sacred conch shell, discus, and staff.
- This Dattatreya statue, with its careful craftsmanship and the elegance of black stone, is a timeless embodiment of devotion and a source of inspiration for people seeking spiritual enlightenment.
- The sculpture is completely one of a kind and another unique piece delivered by The Stone Studio.
CARE FOR THE SCULPTURE
Due to its endurance, black stone is ideal in hot and cold climates alike. The stone is resistant to the severest heat and cold conditions. To prevent dirt from accumulating on the sculpture, we advise washing it at least once a year. This will keep the sculpture in good condition for your grandkids and their grandchildren after them.
Only dusting can keep the statue clean and away from dirt.
- Will this statue resist all the extreme weathering conditions like snow, head, or humidity?
Yes, the statue is resistant to any outer weather conditions.
- Do they (Delivery Agent) set the statues for you when they deliver them?
Bulky statues are generally shipped through a direct delivery vehicle. In the case of bulky statues, it is advisable to arrange adequate manpower and equipment to ensure that the statue is safely unloaded and placed at the desired location. When placing a statue, our customers frequently ask their landscaper for assistance since they have the necessary manpower and are accustomed to maneuvering around large items like boulders and trees. In the case of lightweight statues, the delivery agents leave them at the driveway or entrance. They don’t carry it to any upper floors or stairs.
- Can stone sculptures endure summer’s scorching heat and cold temperatures with ice and snow?
Our stone statues are manually carved from large natural stone blocks. The stone can withstand the harshest heat and bitter cold conditions. They’re made of solid stone.
- Can you customize the statue for me?
For any customization, kindly email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp at +91-7008222943.
- Can I see the original photo of the product?
We normally attach original pictures in our photo gallery, if you don’t find one, kindly email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp at +91-7008222943.
|Dimensions||22 × 10 × 36 in|