Krishna Sculpture with Flute in Rajasthani Stone 2ft
The material used in this Statue is off-white sandstone. This sculpture is incredible, and crafted by our best artisans. For getting more such statues browse our website. If you still don’t get what you want, our artisans will craft your specified designs of Krishna sculpture with flute in Rajasthani stone with utmost care and love.
Weight: 18-25 kgs approx
WhatsApp us for any queries!
- Free Shipping – Packaging and shipping costs are included for deliveries within India.
- Extended Delivery Locations as per the logistics partner will incur extra charges.
- Please call/WhatsApp us at +91-7008222943 or email us at [email protected] with any questions about international shipping or anything else.
- This item cannot be returned or exchanged. Please contact us for any queries or concerns.
- This is a handcrafted creation therefore minor variations in color or design may arise. Small irregularities are rare and are intrinsic to the beauty of this statue’s creation, as it is ultra-carefully crafted by hand.
Available on backorder
Krishna Sculpture with Flute in Rajasthani Stone
Weight: 18-25 kgs approx
- Exceptional Quality: This statue is created with great care from the finest off-white sandstone, making it extremely long-lasting and sturdy. The statue is perfect for any indoor or outdoor gardens, lawns, and landscape.
- Indoor/Outdoor Decor: The statue is perfect for any indoor or outdoor placement. It will increase the aesthetic of the surrounding. As these are bulky sculptures, they are sturdy and can withstand any outer weathering.
- No maintenance: No maintenance is required in the long run, as these are completely natural stones.
- Increasing visual interest: Uniquely designed Krishna sculptures may give a unique feature to your garden and home while also being visually appealing. The statue can also be placed in temples. Regular jal abhishek and other rituals can also be accomplished on the sculpture. Would not recommend adding sindoor, or kumkum to the statue as it may affect the color tint of the statue. Depending on the client’s own preference, the statue can be created on any stone by The Stone Studio.
- Creating a focal point: To bring attention to your garden, puja room, or home entrances and provide a central point of attraction, consider placing a unique Krishna idol there.
- Customizations: Any design and size can be done on a new piece of art. The Stone Studio works with a wide range of stones, thus any stone is an option for the sculpture. We are always available on WhatsApp if you need further assistance in choosing the right sculpture.
ABOUT THE STATUES
- This statue of Lord Krishna is seen standing with a flute in his hand and a cool, collected attitude.
- The flute and his ornately embroidered traditional Indian clothes serve as symbols of Lord Krishna’s sublime chanting and singing.
- A skilled craftsman created this statue, which is made of durable stone.
- It may be utilized as a decorative object or as the center of religious ceremonies, and it is ideal for individuals who love spirituality and traditional Indian art.
CARE FOR THE SCULPTURE
Due to its endurance, off-white sandstone is ideal in hot and cold climates alike. The stone is resistant to the severest heat and cold conditions. To prevent dirt from accumulating on the sculpture, we advise washing it at least once a year. This will keep the sculpture in good condition for your grandkids and their grandchildren after them.
Only dusting can keep the statue clean and away from dirt.
- Will this statue resist all the outer weathering conditions like snow, head, or humidity?
Yes, the statue is resistant to any external weather conditions.
- Do they (Delivery Agent) set the statues for you when they deliver them?
Bulky statues are generally shipped through a direct delivery vehicle. In the case of bulky statues, it is advisable to arrange adequate manpower and equipment to ensure that the statue is safely unloaded and placed at the desired location. When placing a statue, our customers frequently ask their landscaper for assistance since they have the necessary manpower and are accustomed to maneuvering around large items like boulders and trees. In the case of lightweight statues, the delivery agents leave them at the driveway or entrance. They don’t carry it to any upper floors or stairs.
- Can stone sculptures endure summer’s scorching heat and cold temperatures with ice and snow?
Our stone statues are manually carved from large natural stone blocks. The stone can withstand the harshest heat and bitter cold conditions. They’re made of solid stone.
- Can you customize the statue for me?
For any customization, kindly email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp at +91-7008222943.
- Can I see the original photo of the product?
We normally attach original pictures in our photo gallery, if you don’t find one, kindly email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp at +91-7008222943.
|Dimensions||10-12 × 7-8 × 24 in|