Devadasi Statue with Dhol
Weight: 140 kgs approx
- Exceptional Quality: This statue is carefully handmade of best-quality brown sandstone, rendering it extremely durable and long-lasting. The statue is polished and the carvings done on the statue are completely defined and clear.
- Indoor/Outdoor Decor: The statue is perfect for any indoor or outdoor placement. It will increase the aesthetic of the surrounding. As these are bulky sculptures, they are sturdy and difficult to move.
- No maintenance: No maintenance is required in the long run, as these are completely natural stones.
- Increasing visual interest: Unique Devadasi hand-carved sculptures may give a remarkable feature to your home or garden while also being visually appealing. The statue can also be placed in a garden as a unique piece of art. Depending on the client’s own preference, the statue can be created on any stone by The Stone Studio (detailing may differ according to the stone and size).
- Creating a focal point: To bring attention to your indoors, garden, or outdoors provide a central point of attraction, consider placing a distinctive stone devadasi sculpture.
- Customizations: Any design and size changes can be customized on a new piece of art. The Stone Studio works with a wide range of materials, thus any stone or fibre is an option for the sculpture. We are always available on WhatsApp if you need further assistance in choosing the right sculpture.
ABOUT THE STATUES
- The sheer immensity of this sculpture is mesmerizing.
- This dancing Devadasi Statue (angel statue) will bring elegance to any landscape.
- In this statue, a Devadasi is standing with a dhol (Indian musical instrument).
- The graceful look represents beauty and devotion toward God.
- The sculpture is completely one of a kind and another unique piece delivered by The Stone Studio.
CARE FOR THE SCULPTURE
Due to its endurance, brown sandstone is ideal in hot and cold climates alike. The stone is resistant to the severest heat and cold conditions. To prevent dirt from accumulating on the sculpture, we advise washing it at least once a year. This will keep the sculpture in good condition for your grandkids and their grandchildren after them.
Only dusting can keep the statue clean and away from dirt.
If you have any questions concerning your Devadasi statue with dhol please email us at [email protected] or call us at +91-7008222943.
Q & A
- Will this statue resist all the extreme weathering conditions like snow, head, or humidity?
Yes, the statue is resistant to any outer weather conditions.
- Do they (Delivery Agent) set the statues for you when they deliver them?
Bulky statues are generally shipped through a direct delivery vehicle. In the case of bulky statues, it is advisable to arrange adequate manpower and equipment to ensure that the statue is safely unloaded and placed at the desired location. When placing a statue, our customers frequently ask their landscaper for assistance since they have the necessary manpower and are accustomed to maneuvering around large items like boulders and trees. In the case of lightweight statues, the delivery agents leave them at the driveway or entrance. They don’t carry it to any upper floors or stairs.
- Can stone sculptures endure summer’s scorching heat and cold temperatures with ice and snow?
Our stone statues are manually carved from large natural stone blocks. The stone can withstand the harshest heat and bitter cold conditions. They’re made of solid stone.
There are no reviews yet.