Eagle Garden Sculpture
Height: 18 inches
Material: This beautiful eagle garden sculpture is of fibre and can be customized in stone.
Bird sculptures are weather-resistant, require little care, and work in both indoor and outdoor settings. Any other type of birdbath will be tolerated.
Although fiberglass sculptures have many wonderful qualities, there are just a few key reasons why professional and home gardeners alike choose them. Compared to stone animal statues, fiberglass garden ornaments are highly portable for beginners. As a consequence, you may move them about simply in the backyard, on the patio, inside, or on the roof.
They are resistant to weather. While metal statues rust, wooden idols splinter, and synthetic sculptures dry up and shatter, fibreglass animal statues can withstand the weather. They can withstand freezing, fracture, and rust. This implies that you are free to leave the sculptures outside in any weather conditions, including rain, snow, and brilliant sunshine.
These more resilient figurines also won’t deteriorate from sunlight exposure. You may elegantly decorate your yard, patio, deck, sunroom, kitchen, or terrace with painted animal statues without worrying that the color will entirely fade. The price of fibreglass garden sculptures is another factor contributing to their appeal.
They also don’t need to be replaced every few years, saving you money. Naturally, your lawn decorations require very little maintenance to keep them looking brand new.
Fiber bird sculptures are a tough and adaptable type of garden decor that may simply upgrade your backyard design. Despite the fact that it is already a highly popular statue material, we regularly encounter issues regarding whether it is the appropriate choice for an installation. As a result, the aforementioned factors are adequate to help someone decide whether or not to buy these sculptures.
The statue is one of our favorite pieces in the bird statue category.
- The Eagle statue is standing on a textured plinth, where the beautiful detail in the texture of his feathers extends right down to his feet.
- Equally, there is some lovely detail in the feathering down his front and back, as well as in his wing and tail feathers.
- The highlight, though, is his beautiful face and head where the artist has gone to great lengths to give him a truly realistic expression.
- He is standing facing forwards, but his head is towards the left showing the full effect of the sculpturing of his face, head, and neck.
- The Eagle statue would make a beautiful addition to any home or landscape, particularly placed high up on a pillar or gatepost, and would make an ideal gift to any bird-of-prey enthusiast.
There are no reviews yet.