Materials: We have used Red stone/ Sand stone which is a famous stone variety used by Odisha’s craftmen.
Dharmachakra mudra( Dharma Wheel Mudra) :
The word dharmachakra means the turning of the wheels of teachings of the Buddha. Both the hands are used in this mudra. The right index finger touches the right thumb and the left index finger touches the left thumb. Left palm is facing inward in front of the right palm which is facing outward.This mudra is typically held in front of the heart.
Best placement: The Buddha have used this mudra when he first taught after his enlightenment. A wheel rotates, and so represents movement and transition. Similarly, the placement of the dharma chakra mudra in your home can inspire movement and flow.
- The sheer immensity of this sculpture is mesmerizing.
- It would surely bring a special piece of serenity to any temple or landscape.
- The Buddha is calmly sitting in the padmasana or full lotus seated position with the soles of both feet facing the sky on a one layered lotus base.
- Our artisan carves this sculpture with a single block of Red stone, which increases its durability in many folds.
- It is completely one of a kind masterpiece. Any changes are possible on a customized piece, as per our Art Lover customer’s choice.
There are no reviews yet.