Height : 3 ft
Materials: This Fibre Buddha Statue is carved in Fibre which makes the sculpture light and tough at the same time. This Statue is hand-carved in Odisha by our best fibreglass artisan. Fibreglass figures are rising to become quite the trend in both interior and outdoor design.
Buddha in common means ‘Awakened One’. That is someone who has awoken from the sleep of ignorance and sees things as they really are.
He is a person who understands everything about the past, present, and future, directly and simultaneously. He is absolutely free from all faults and mental barriers. No doubt his ways of teachings, development of divine images, subsequent meditation, worship, etc. gave mental peace to the human being.
This Golden Buddha represents the potential for true, peace, and morality that is integrated within each human and every sentient being. If you want to take it a step further, choose a deity to display in your home holding a particular mudra to strengthen your spiritual purposes.
Every mudra has some meaning and intention behind the gesture.
When we talk about postures, we visualize different postures and hand mudras of Lord Buddha in different life forms. We can also notice those gestures in other godly figures and even in the traditional dancing forms of different states. They indicate to the faith in a simple way the nature and the function of the deities represented.
Mudras are thus gestures that symbolize divine manifestation. They are also used by monks in their spiritual exercises of ritual meditation and concentration and are believed to generate forces that invoke the deity.
Meaning of Mudras: It signifies the discussion and transmission of the teachings of the Buddha. It is performed by joining the tips of the thumb and the index fingers together while keeping the other fingers straight, which is just like to meaning of Mudra and varada mudra but in this Mudra the thumbs touching the index fingers.
Close to Abhaya Mudra, the energy created by this hand gesture allows for a transmission of knowledge in a protected way, without being impeded by fear.
Best Placement: The best placement for this gesture is the library or the study places around your house.
Practicing Vitarka mudra calms the mind and elevates the state of the mind to a higher plane. The mudra also improves focus and helps to maintain a positive attitude.
Vitarka mudra can be practiced with padmasana while in meditation to maximize its benefits.
- The sheer immensity of this Golden Buddha is mesmerizing.
- It would surely bring a special piece of serenity to any garden or landscape.
- The Buddha is calmly sitting in the padmasana or full lotus seated position with the soles of both feet facing the sky on a beautiful base with his hands in Vitarka mudra.
- Our artisan carves this Fibre Buddha Statue with a single set of fibre, which increases its durability in many folds.
- Fibreglass is excellent for creating this Fibre Buddha Statue not just because it’s highly resistant, but because it’s light, too.
- It is completely one of a kind masterpiece. Any changes are possible on a customized Fibre Buddha Statue, as per our Art Lover customer’s choice.
- Our Golden Buddha is a high-quality product.
There are no reviews yet.