Hanuman Statue in Red Stone Standing Position
Materials: Red Stone. It is a famous stone variety of Odisha.
Pawanputra Hanuman was an incarnation of Lord Shiva and is considered to be an exemplification of strength, devotion, and perseverance.
Hanuman appears as a supporting character in temples devoted to Rama, as well as in shrines dedicated to Hanuman himself. Monkeys go to the latter because they know they will not be harmed there. He appears in the form of a monkey with a crimson face, standing straight like a person, at temples around India. Hanuman is a guide for all human devotion because of his help to Rama.
Hanuman is also a well-known Buddhist character throughout Central, Southeast, and East Asia, and many temples have been constructed in his honour, as well as districts of towns bearing his name. Outside of India, though, he is the subject of various legends. He had spouses and children in various religions, although being firmly celibate in Sanskrit culture.
As Shakti and Bhakti, he is described as the perfect combination of “power, heroic action, and positive excellence” and “love, passionate devotion to his own deity Rama.” In this Hanuman Statue, the hand motion is given special care.
Pawanputra Hanuman was Lord Shiva’s epitome and is revered as a symbol of strength, devotion, and persistence. In Sanskrit, the word ‘Hanuman’ means ‘disfigured jaw.’ Lord Hanuman had a son, Makardhwaja, despite being a brahmchari.
Hanuman also offered his own version of the Ramayan, which was superior to the one written by Valmiki. Lord Hanuman stopped Yama from claiming Lord Rama when his death was near. In the Sanskrit language, Lord Hanuman has 108 names. All of our Hanuman sculptures depict the Hindu god’s characteristics, such as his unwavering courage in combat, physical strength, moral integrity, and steadfast friendship with Rama.
- The sheer immensity of this sculpture is mesmerizing.
- This standing Hanuman Sculpture will bring strength and devotion to your family.
- In this figure, Hanuman is standing in a position of holding his Gada in one hand and showering blessings from another hand. The graceful look represents enormous strength and courage.
- Our artisan carves this sculpture with a single block of Red stone, which increases its durability in many folds.
- It is completely one of a kind masterpiece. Any changes are possible on a customized piece, as per our Art Lover customer’s choice.
There are no reviews yet.