Large Ganesh Statue 4ft
The material used in it is Sand Stone. This sculpture is wonderfully crafted by our best artisans. For more such statues browse our website. If you still don’t get what you want, our artisans will craft your specified designs of the large Ganesh statue with utmost care and love.
Weight: 250 Kgs
WhatsApp us for any queries!
- Shipping & packaging costs are extra and will be calculated based on the customer’s shipping address.
- Please call/WhatsApp us at +91-7008222943 or email us at [email protected] with any questions about international shipping or anything else.
- This item cannot be returned or exchanged. Please contact us for any queries or concerns.
- This is a handcrafted creation therefore minor variation in color or design may arise. Small irregularities are rare and are intrinsic to the beauty of this statue’s creation, as it is ultra-carefully crafted by hand.
Available on backorder
Large Ganesh Statue
Weight: 250 Kgs
- Exceptional Quality: This statue is carefully handmade of best-quality sandstone, rendering it extremely durable and long-lasting. The statue is perfect for any outdoor gardens, lawns, and landscape.
- Outdoor Decor: The statue is perfect for any outdoor placement. It will increase the aesthetic of the surrounding. As these are bulky sculptures, they are sturdy and difficult to move.
- No maintenance: No maintenance is required in long run, as these are completely natural stones.
- Increasing visual interest: Unique Ganesh sculpture may give a remarkable feature to your garden or home while also being visually appealing. The statue can also be placed in temples or any outdoor setup as a unique piece of art. Depending on the client’s own preference, the statue can be created on any stone by The Stone Studio (detailing may differ according to the stone and size).
- Creating a focal point: To bring attention to your garden, landscaping, or home entrances and provide a central point of attraction, consider placing a remarkable Ganesh sculpture.
- Customizations: Any design and size changes can be customized on a new piece of art. The Stone Studio works with a wide range of materials, thus any stone or fibre is an option for the sculpture. We are always available on WhatsApp if you need further assistance in choosing the right sculpture.
ABOUT THE STATUES
- The abhaya mudra, which represents protection, fearlessness, and blessings, is the most frequent mudra linked with Lord Ganesha.
- The elephant-headed Ganesha is seated in a peaceful position holding a rope, an axe and his broken tusk, and his preferred treat, laddus.
- Ganesha makes a really beautiful gesture while sitting with a very comfortable attitude.
- The statue’s head and attire are both exquisitely ornamented, and the added details enhance the sculpture’s overall appearance.
- The statue is made of sandstone, which can be a perfect addition to any outdoor garden.
CARE FOR THE SCULPTURE
Due to its endurance, sandstone is ideal in hot and cold climates alike.
The stone is resistant to the severest heat and cold conditions. The polishing is done which acts as a sealant on the stone and increases the life of the stone. This will keep the sculpture in good condition for your grandkids and their grandchildren after them. To prevent dirt from accumulating on the sculpture, we advise washing it at least once a year.
Only dusting can keep the statue clean and away from dirt.
- Will this statue resist all the outer weathering conditions like snow, head, or humidity?
Yes, the statue is resistant to any external weather conditions.
- Do they (Delivery Agent) set the statues for you when they deliver them?
Bulky statues are generally shipped through a direct delivery vehicle. In the case of bulky statues, it is advisable to arrange adequate manpower and equipment to ensure that the statue is safely unloaded and placed at the desired location. When placing a statue, our customers frequently ask their landscaper for assistance since they have the necessary manpower and are accustomed to maneuvering around large items like boulders and trees. In the case of lightweight statues, the delivery agents leave them at the driveway or entrance. They don’t carry it to any upper floors or stairs.
- Can stone sculptures endure summer’s scorching heat and cold temperatures with ice and snow?
Our stone statues are manually carved from large natural stone blocks. The stone can withstand the harshest heat and bitter cold conditions. They’re made of solid stone.
- Can you customize the statue for me?
For any customization, kindly email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp at +91-7008222943.
- Can I see the original photo of the product?
We normally attach original pictures in our photo gallery, if you don’t find one, kindly email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp at +91-7008222943.
|Dimensions||30 × 13 × 48 in|