Lord Hayagriva Statue 3ft
The material used in it is wood. This sculpture is wonderfully crafted by our best artisans. For more such statues browse our website. If you still don’t get what you want, our artisans will craft your specified designs of the lord Hayagriva statue with utmost care and love.
Weight: 23.5 kgs approx
WhatsApp us for any queries!
- Shipping and packaging costs are extra and will be calculated based on the customer’s shipping address.
- Please call/WhatsApp us at +91-7008222943 or email us at [email protected] with any questions about international shipping or anything else.
- This item cannot be returned or exchanged. Please contact us for any queries or concerns.
- This is a handcrafted creation therefore minor variations in color or design may arise. Small irregularities are rare and intrinsic to this creation’s beauty as it is ultra-carefully crafted by hand.
Available on backorder
Lord Hayagriva Statue
Weight: 23.5 kgs approx
- Exceptional Quality: This statue is carefully handmade of best-quality country wood rendering it to be extremely durable and long-lasting.
- Indoor Decor: The statue is perfect for any indoor placement. This beautiful Hayagriva statue will increase the aesthetics of the surroundings and also give a divine look to any interior.
- No maintenance: Regular dusting will keep the statue as good as new.
- Increasing visual interest: Any house, office, or living room will look divine in the presence of our wooden Hayagriva statue. Depending on your design preference, any God’s figure can be created in wood by The Stone Studio.
- Creating a focal point: The statue is unique, has the power to draw a lot of attention, and will have an incredible heavenly influence on your location.
- Customizations: Any design and size changes can be customized on a new piece of art. The Stone Studio works with a wide range of materials, thus any material is an option for the sculpture. We are always available on WhatsApp if you need further assistance in choosing the right sculpture.
ABOUT THE STATUE
- Lord Hayagriva is one of Mahavishnu’s forms. He is the God of Wisdom and Knowledge.
- Lord Hayagriva resembles a human body with a horse head. Children pray to Lord Hayagriva for memory power, clarity of thought, and prosperity.
- This Wooden Hayagriva is seated with his consort Goddess Lakshmi, blessing people in the Mudra Abhaya, which represents protection.
- In his hand is Vishnu’s powerful Ayuthas Conch and chakra. Fine Wax Brown Finishing, Made from high-quality, long-lasting country wood vaagai.
- Hayagriva centerpiece décor for your pooja room, home entrance, or office.
- The sculpture is completely one of a kind and another unique piece delivered by The Stone Studio.
CARE FOR THE SCULPTURE
- Wooden sculptures are simple to maintain because all they require is a little annual maintenance to keep them looking as good as new.
- If necessary, dust the statue to keep dirt from accumulating.
- Buff the sculpture with a cotton cloth and natural wood cleaner to make it sparkle.
- Wooden statues should only be kept indoors, per our recommendation. Wooden statues can be placed outside, but they will wear more quickly and develop an antique appearance.
- Will this statue resist all the outer weathering conditions like snow, head, or humidity?
Our wood sculptures are hand carved from natural wood, thus we usually advise not to place them outside, although there are some circumstances in which doing so might be acceptable (for example, if an antique look is required).
Any wood that is kept outside will inevitably suffer from exposure to moisture and sunshine.
- Do they (Delivery Agent) set the statues for you when they deliver them?
In the case of lightweight statues, the delivery agents leave them at the driveway or entrance. They don’t carry it to any upper floors or stairs.
Bulky statues are generally shipped through a direct delivery vehicle. In the case of bulky statues, it is advisable to arrange adequate manpower and equipment to ensure that the statue is safely unloaded and placed at the desired location. When placing a statue, our customers frequently ask their landscaper for assistance since they have the necessary manpower and are accustomed to maneuvering around large items like boulders and trees.
- How often should I clean the wooden statue?
You may clean it as much as you wish. The statue may be cleaned whenever you desire.
Keep in mind that cleaning the statue isn’t strictly essential. Without exerting any effort, it will work perfectly!
- Can you customize the statue for me?
For any customization, kindly email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp at +91-7008222943.
- Can I see the original photo of the product?
We normally attach original pictures in our photo gallery, if you don’t find one, kindly email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp at +91-7008222943.
|Dimensions||18 × 8 × 36 in|