Lord Narasimha Idol
Weight: 2-3 kgs approx
- Exceptional Quality: This statue is carefully handmade of best-quality soapstone, rendering it extremely durable and long-lasting. The statue is polished and the carvings done on the statue are completely defined and clear.
- Indoor Decor: The statue is perfect for any indoor placement. It will increase the aesthetic of the surrounding. The statue can be placed in temples and regular rituals can be done on the statue, except for making regular jal abhishek. Water pouring on the statue is not recommended, as it will affect the statue’s intricacy.
- No maintenance: No maintenance is required in long run, as these are completely natural stones.
- Increasing visual interest: Unique Narasimha hand-carved sculptures may give a remarkable feature to your home or temples while also being visually appealing. Depending on the client’s own preference, the statue can be created on any stone by The Stone Studio (detailing may differ according to the stone and size). You can check the same replication in sandstone, click to know more.
- Creating a focal point: To bring attention to your temple, or home puja rooms provide a central point of attraction, consider placing a distinctive stone Narasimha sculpture.
- Customizations: Any design and size changes can be customized on a new piece of art. The Stone Studio works with a wide range of materials, thus any stone or fibre is an option for the sculpture. We are always available on WhatsApp if you need further assistance in choosing the right sculpture.
ABOUT THE STATUES
- Lord Vishnu’s fourth avatar is Narasimha, the man-lion. He is sitting, holding a conch, a discus, and Sri Lakshmi.
- He wears a conical crown, has wild eyes, a row of teeth, and a circular beard that circles his mouth.
- With his right hand held up in the abhaya mudra, he is holding a discus, a conch, and the Hindu goddess of wealth and Lord Vishnu’s wife, Lakshmi.
CARE FOR THE SCULPTURE
Due to the minute carvings and detailings, keeping pink stone statues in rain or sun is not recommended. It may affect the detailings done on the stone. To prevent dirt from accumulating on the sculpture, we advise dusting the statue with a dry cloth. This will keep the sculpture in good condition for your grandkids and their grandchildren after them.
Only dusting can keep the statue clean and away from dirt.
If you have any questions concerning your lord Narasimha idol please email us at [email protected] or call us at +91-7008222943.
Q & A
- Will this statue resist all the extreme weathering conditions like snow, head, or humidity?
No, the statue is not recommended for outdoor placement. As pink stones are comparatively softer than other stones, the outer weathering elements can affect the carvings done on the statue.
- Do they (Delivery Agent) set the statues for you when they deliver them?
In the case of lightweight statues, the delivery agents leave them at the driveway or entrance. They don’t carry it to any upper floors or stairs. In case of very small statues, they will deliver the statue to home.Bulky statues are generally shipped through a direct delivery vehicle. In the case of bulky statues, it is advisable to arrange adequate manpower and equipment to ensure that the statue is safely unloaded and placed at the desired location. When placing a statue, our customers frequently ask their landscaper for assistance since they have the necessary manpower and are accustomed to maneuvering around large items like boulders and trees. In the case of lightweight statues, the delivery agents leave them at the driveway or entrance. They don’t carry it to any upper floors or stairs.
- Can you customize the statue for me?
For any customization, kindly email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp at +91-7008222943.
- Can I see the original photo of the product?
We normally attach original pictures in our photo gallery, if you don’t find one, kindly email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp at +91-7008222943.
There are no reviews yet.