Maa Durga Murti For Home 3ft
The material used in this Durga mata ki murti is black stone. This sculpture is wonderfully crafted by our best artisans. For more such statues browse our website. If you still don’t get what you want, our artisans will craft your specified designs of the maa Durga murti for home with utmost care and love.
Weight: 200-220 Kgs approx
WhatsApp us for any queries!
- Shipping and packaging costs are extra and will be calculated based on the customer’s shipping address.
- Please call/WhatsApp us at +91-7008222943 or email us at [email protected] with any questions about international shipping or anything else.
- This item cannot be returned or exchanged. Please contact us for any queries or concerns.
- This is a handcrafted creation therefore minor variations in color or design may arise. Small irregularities are rare and are intrinsic to the beauty of this creation as it is ultra-carefully crafted by hand.
Available on backorder
Maa Durga Murti For Home
Weight: 200-220 Kgs
- Exceptional Quality: This statue is carefully handmade of best-quality black stone rendering it to be extremely durable and long-lasting. The statue is in its raw form and the carvings done on the statue are completely defined and clear.
- Indoor/Outdoor Decor: The statue is perfect for any indoor or outdoor placement. It will increase the aesthetic of the surrounding. As these are bulky sculptures, they are sturdy and can withstand any outer weathering.
- No maintenance: No maintenance is required in long run, as these are completely natural stones.
- Increasing visual interest: Unique Durga sculptures may give a remarkable feature to your garden or temple while also being visually appealing. The statue can also be placed in temples or any outdoor setup as a unique piece of art. Depending on the client’s own preference, the statue can be created on any stone by The Stone Studio (detailing may differ according to the stone and size).
- Creating a focal point: To bring attention to your garden, puja room, or home entrance and provide a central point of attraction, consider placing a remarkable Durga maa sculpture.
- Customizations: Any design and size can be done on a new piece of art. The Stone Studio works with a wide range of stones, thus any stone is an option for the sculpture. We are always available on WhatsApp if you need further assistance in choosing the right sculpture.
ABOUT THE STATUES
- The black stone Maa Durga statue is having a very intricate and detailed work.
- Maa Durga, a respected Hindu goddess, is usually seated atop a beautiful lion in the statue.
- Maa Durga is frequently shown with numerous arms, each holding a symbolic object, and the lion is her vahana, or vehicle.
- The statue’s black stone material gives it a timeless and exquisite appeal. These figurines are often used for worship or as decorative items in homes or temples.
- They are thought to provide blessings, protection, and power to people who remain in their presence.
CARE FOR THE SCULPTURE
Due to its endurance, black stone is ideal in hot and cold climates alike. The stone is resistant to the severest heat and cold conditions. To prevent dirt from accumulating on the sculpture, we advise washing it at least once a year. This will keep the statue in good condition for your grandkids and their grandchildren after them.
Only dusting can keep the statue clean and away from dirt.
- Will this statue resist all the outer weathering conditions like snow, head, or humidity?
Yes, the statue is resistant to any external weather conditions.
- Do they (Delivery Agent) set the statues for you when they deliver them?
Bulky statues are generally shipped through a direct delivery vehicle. In the case of bulky statues, it is advisable to arrange adequate manpower and equipment to ensure that the statue is safely unloaded and placed at the desired location. When placing a statue, our customers frequently ask their landscaper for assistance since they have the necessary manpower and are accustomed to maneuvering around large items like boulders and trees. In the case of lightweight statues, the delivery agents leave them at the driveway or entrance. They don’t carry it to any upper floors or stairs.
- Can stone sculptures endure summer’s scorching heat and cold temperatures with ice and snow?
Our stone statues are manually carved from large natural stone blocks. The stone can withstand the harshest heat and bitter cold conditions. They’re made of solid stone.
- Can you customize the statue for me?
For any customization, kindly email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp at +91-7008222943.
- Can I see the original photo of the product?
We normally attach original pictures in our photo gallery, if you don’t find one, kindly email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp at +91-7008222943.
|Dimensions||21 × 12 × 36 in|