Height : 5ft
Material: Black stone is used in this Narsingh Idol. This stone is perfect for the outdoors and is recommended for any landscape or temple. The Beautiful carvings done on the body and ornaments shows the artistic qualities of our artisans.
Narasimha is an angry deity. He shattered the demon Hiranyakashipu’s neck like a twig, clawed his stomach, and wore his intestines like a garland, screamed with joy. All because the demon king forbade his son Prahlad from worshipping Vishnu in the Asuric kingdom and was attempting to assassinate the ardent young man.
This avatar, like Goddess Kali’s, was created to protect Prince Prahlad, who was being tormented and was ready to be slain by his own powerful father, Hiranyakaship. Hiranyakaship was a powerful Asura king who desired that everyone worship him as the Supreme Soul, but his own son refused to do so, which infuriated him.
In his desire to be worshipped, Hiranyakaship murdered many people, but his son continued to pray to the Supreme Soul in the shape of Lord Vishnu, softly defying his own father.
When the Supreme Soul realized that the Asura king’s karmic cycle had come to a close and another innocent life was on the line, it manifested as Lord Narsingh, a half-lion, half-human hybrid. At nightfall and with his nails on the threshold of his own palace, Lord Narsingh’s form killed the Asura monarch, satisfying all the terms of his blessing.
This avatar was enraged by the injustice and massacre that was taking place, but he was bound by pure love and Dharma not to break the Asura king’s blessing.
Even after the Asura king’s death, Lord Narsingh’s fury would not subside, despite the Devas’ requests, and it needed just a small request from Prahlad to settle him down; because, despite his rage, Narsingh, Prahlad’s true father, could not overlook the soul-bond He had developed.
This is how a father’s love is usually expressed, and we’ve all witnessed and, thankfully, experienced how far our fathers would go to protect us. Like a parent, Lord Narsingh protects all of the beings.
- The sheer sense of this Narsingh Murti is mesmerizing.
- It would bring a unique piece of serenity to any temple or landscape.
- The Lord is pleasantly sitting in the padmasana or full lotus seated position with one sole of both feet facing the sky on an ornamental base with his 4 hands.
- This Sculpture is customized by our artisan by taking evidence from a picture and is designed a better viewing experience for the same. The stillness of the face is building a positive sense of perception towards life.
- Beautiful features are carved on the attire and fine carvings are done on the head of this Statue.
- It is certainly one of a kind masterpiece. Any changes are possible on a customized Statue, as per our Art Lover customer’s choice.
- Our Narsingh Murti is a high-quality product.
There are no reviews yet.