Materials: We have used Sand Stone in this Radha Krishna statue with deer, which is a famous stone variety used by Odisha’s craftsmen.
Radha Krishna Statue with Deer
As per Hindu religion, both Radha and Krishna are incarnations and this depiction of an incarnated couple can wield influence over couples in homes. This subtle influence will bring in a lot of positive energy and happiness into homes, driving away all negative thoughts and feelings of ill will.
From mythological to this technological era, Radha Krishna has always been symbolized as a benchmark of love. These two words in our Indian history are never been taken separately. Whenever we talk about Radha, it is impossible for any human being not to think about Lord Krishna. It definitely strikes our head and compels us to think at least once about the everlasting tale of love.
In this Radha Krishna Statue with deer, they shared eternal love with each other. Regardless of the fact that they never tied a nuptial knot together, they are worshipped together.
These days, modern-day couples admire these pure souls most and make promises to each other to be like them. They are the representation of the purest bond, love, and emotions. It is their purity and serenity only which has made their love and care unforgettable.
There are several life lessons which young couples can learn from their story and implement it in their life to make their bond of love stronger and better. From the mythological days of the universe, Radha is known to be an avatar of Goddess Shakti and the most dedicated devotee of Lord Krishna. Lord Krishna’s flute was enough to mesmerize her because she was madly in love with him.
Radha Krishna together has not only taught us to love each other but also taught that with love it is necessary to have patience, power of sacrifice, and strength to support your love. It is you that can bring your love in front of society.
It is not easy to always keep that same spirit of love for anyone. But the great devotee Radha has proved whatever the situation comes in life; if you have a pure love spirit no one can demolish it. You are the one who creates that feeling and you are the ones who can preserve it. Difficulties and problems are part of your life as happiness is a part of your life.
Apart from difficulties, we can also say that these problems are the exam of life, which that divine spirit takes at certain intervals of life. Who gets through these exams becomes an example and who fails have nothing except accusing the life. The Bhagavata Gita, Ramayana, Mahabharata, or other epic scriptures have a lot to teach you.
- The sheer immensity of this Radha Krishna Statue with Deer sculpture is mesmerizing.
- This Radha Krishna Statue with Deer would surely bring a special piece of serenity to any temple or garden.
- Radha and Krishna are sitting under a tree. Krishna is holding a flute. A beautiful deer is sleeping near their feet.
- This Radha Krishna Statue with Deer is completely one of a kind masterpiece. Any changes are possible on a customized piece, as per our Art Lover customer’s choice.
- WhatsApp us for any queries!
- Shipping costs are extra and will be calculated based on the customer’s shipping address.
- This item cannot be returned or exchanged. Please contact us for any queries or concerns.
- This is a handcrafted creation therefore minor variation in color or design may arise. Small irregularities are rare and are intrinsic to the beauty of this creation as it is ultra-carefully crafted by hand.
There are no reviews yet.