Radha Krishna Stone Murti 18″
The material used in it is soapstone. This sculpture is wonderfully crafted by our best artisans. For more such statues browse our website. If you still don’t get what you want, our artisans will craft your specified designs of the Radha Krishna stone murti with utmost care and love.
Weight: 15-17 kgs approx
WhatsApp us for any queries!
- Free Shipping – Packaging and shipping costs are included for deliveries within India.
- Extended Delivery Locations as per the logistics partner will incur extra charges.
- Please call/WhatsApp us at +91-7008222943 or email us at [email protected] with any questions about international shipping or anything else.
- This item cannot be returned or exchanged. Please contact us for any queries or concerns.
- This is a handcrafted creation therefore minor variations in color or design may arise. Small irregularities are rare and are intrinsic to the beauty of this statue’s creation, as it is ultra-carefully crafted by hand.
1 in stock
Radha Krishna Stone Murti
Weight: 15-17 kgs approx
- Exceptional Quality: This statue is carefully handmade of best-quality soapstone, rendering it extremely durable and long-lasting. The statue is unpolished and the carvings done on the statue are completely defined and clear.
- Indoor Decor: The statue is perfect for any indoor placement. It will increase the aesthetic of the surrounding. Water pouring on the statue is not recommended, as it will affect the statue’s intricacy.
- No maintenance: No maintenance is required in the long run, as these are completely natural stones.
- Increasing visual interest: Unique Radha Krishna hand-carved sculptures may give a remarkable feature to your home or showcases while also being visually appealing. Depending on the client’s own preference, the statue can be created on any stone by The Stone Studio (detailing may differ according to the stone and size).
- Creating a focal point: To bring attention to your living rooms and provide a central point of attraction, consider placing a distinctive stone Radha Krishna sculpture.
- Customizations: Any design and size changes can be customized on a new piece of art. The Stone Studio works with a wide range of materials, thus any stone or fibre is an option for the sculpture. We are always available on WhatsApp if you need further assistance in choosing the right sculpture.
ABOUT THE STATUES
- Heavenly love is shown by Krishna and Radha.
- Radha and Krishna are standing under a tree. Krishna is holding a flute in this statue.
- It would undoubtedly add a unique touch of calm to any indoor or religious setting.
- Lord Krishna typically holds a flute, which is supposed to symbolize both his divine nature and his ability to charm and enchant everyone around him.
- The artwork is very mesmerizing because of the elaborate and highly precise craftsmanship that enhances its visual appeal.
- The sculpture is completely one of a kind and another unique piece delivered by The Stone Studio.
CARE FOR THE SCULPTURE
Due to the minute carvings and detailings, keeping pink stone statues in rain or sun is not recommended. It may affect the detailings done on the stone. To prevent dirt from accumulating on the sculpture, we advise dusting the statue with a dry cloth. This will keep the sculpture in good condition for your grandkids and their grandchildren after them.
Only dusting can keep the statue clean and away from dirt.
- Will this statue resist all the extreme weathering conditions like snow, head, or humidity?
No, the statue is not recommended for outdoor placement. As pink stones are comparatively softer than other stones, the outer weathering elements can affect the carvings done on the statue.
- Do they (Delivery Agent) set the statues for you when they deliver them?
In the case of lightweight statues, the delivery agents leave them at the driveway or entrance. They don’t carry it to any upper floors or stairs. In the case of very small statues, they will deliver the statue to the home.
Bulky statues are generally shipped through a direct delivery vehicle. In the case of bulky statues, it is advisable to arrange adequate manpower and equipment to ensure that the statue is safely unloaded and placed at the desired location. When placing a statue, our customers frequently ask their landscaper for assistance since they have the necessary manpower and are accustomed to maneuvering around large items like boulders and trees.
- Is the statue hollow or solid?
The statue is completely a solid piece of art and is carved on a single piece of stone, which increases its durability in the long run.
- Can you customize the statue for me?
For any customization, kindly email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp at +91-7008222943.
- Can I see the original photo of the product?
We normally attach original pictures in our photo gallery, if you don’t find one, kindly email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp at +91-7008222943.
|Dimensions||10 × 4 × 18 in|