Ram Darbar Marble Statue 4ft
The material used in this statue is Marble. This sculpture is wonderfully crafted by our best artisans. For more such statues browse our website. If you still don’t get what you want, our artisans will craft your specified designs of the Ram Darbar marble statue with utmost care and love.
Weight: 300-350 kgs approx (per piece)
WhatsApp us for any queries!
- Shipping & packaging costs are extra and will be calculated based on the customer’s shipping address.
- Please call/WhatsApp us at +91-7008222943 or email us at [email protected] with any questions about international shipping or anything else.
- This item cannot be returned or exchanged. Please contact us for any queries or concerns.
- This is a handcrafted creation therefore minor variation in color or design may arise. Small irregularities are rare and are intrinsic to the beauty of this creation as it is ultra-carefully crafted by hand.
Available on backorder
Ram Darbar Marble Statue
Weight: 300-350 kgs approx (per piece)
- Exceptional Quality: This statue is carefully handmade of best-quality marble, rendering it highly durable and long-lasting. The carvings done on the statue are completely defined and clear.
- Indoor/Outdoor Decor: The statue is perfect for any indoor or outdoor placement. It will increase the aesthetic of the surrounding. The statue can be placed in temples or any outdoor setup. As these are bulky sculptures, they are sturdy and difficult to move.
- No maintenance: No maintenance is required in the long run, as these are completely natural stones.
- Increasing visual interest: Unique Ram darbar sculptures may give a remarkable feature to your home, puja room, or garden while also being visually appealing. The statue can also be placed in lawn areas or any outdoor setup as a unique piece of art. Depending on the client’s own preference, the statue can be created on any stone by The Stone Studio (detailing may differ according to the stone and size).
- Creating a focal point: Consider placing a unique Ram darbar sculpture there to bring attention to your home or garden and provide a central point of attraction.
- Customizations: Any design and size changes can be customized on a new piece of art. The Stone Studio works with a wide range of materials, thus any stone or fibre is an option for the sculpture. We are always available on WhatsApp if you need further assistance in choosing the right sculpture.
ABOUT THE STATUES
- The marble Ram Darbar statue has representations of Lord Rama, Sita, Lakshmana, and Hanuman, his devoted companion.
- The statue is a well-known depiction of Lord Rama’s life and struggles as they are described in the Hindu epic Ramayana.
- The statue has a distinctive and stunning look due to its marble construction.
- Sita is depicted with her hand in the ashirwad mudra, while Lord Rama is seen with a bow and arrow.
- Usually, the statue is positioned in temples or other places of worship as a symbol of dedication and regard.
- The sculpture is completely one of a kind and another unique piece delivered by The Stone Studio.
CARE FOR THE SCULPTURE
Due to its endurance, marble is ideal in hot and cold climates alike. The stone is resistant to the severest heat and cold conditions. To prevent dirt from accumulating on the sculpture, we advise washing it at least once a year. This will keep the sculpture in good condition for your grandkids and their grandchildren after them.
Only dusting can keep the statue clean and away from dirt.
- Will this statue resist all the extreme weathering conditions like snow, head, or humidity?
Yes, the statue is resistant to any outer weather conditions.
- Do they (Delivery Agent) set the statues for you when they deliver them?
Bulky statues are generally shipped through a direct delivery vehicle. In the case of bulky statues, it is advisable to arrange adequate manpower and equipment to ensure that the statue is safely unloaded and placed at the desired location. When placing a statue, our customers frequently ask their landscaper for assistance since they have the necessary manpower and are accustomed to maneuvering around large items like boulders and trees.
In the case of lightweight statues, the delivery agents leave them at the driveway or entrance. They don’t carry it to any upper floors or stairs.
- Can stone sculptures endure summer’s scorching heat and cold temperatures with ice and snow?
Our stone statues are manually carved from large natural stone blocks. The stone can withstand the harshest heat and bitter cold conditions. They’re made of solid stone.
- Can you customize the statue for me?
For any customization, kindly email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp at +91-7008222943.
- Can I see the original photo of the product?
We normally attach original pictures in our photo gallery, if you don’t find one, kindly email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp at +91-7008222943.