Saraswati Stone Sculpture
Weight: 15- 20 Kgs approx
- Exceptional Quality: This statue is carefully handmade of best-quality sandstone rendering it to be extremely durable and long-lasting. The carvings done on the statue are completely defined and clear.
- Outdoor or Indoor Decor: The statue is perfect for any outdoor or indoor placement. It will increase the aesthetic of the surrounding. As these are bulky sculptures, they are sturdy and difficult to move.
- No maintenance: No maintenance is required in long run, as these are completely natural stones.
- Increasing visual interest: Saraswati sculpture may give a remarkable feature to your garden or home while also being visually appealing. The statue can also be placed in temples or in a living room as a unique piece of art. Depending on the client’s own preference, the statue can be created on any stone by The Stone Studio (detailing may differ according to the stone and size).
- Creating a focal point: To bring attention to your garden, landscaping, or home entrances and provide a central point of attraction, consider placing a remarkable Saraswati sculpture.
- Customizations: Any design and size changes can be customized on a new piece of art. The Stone Studio works with a wide range of materials, thus any stone or fibre is an option for the sculpture. We are always available on WhatsApp if you need further assistance in choosing the right sculpture.
ABOUT THE STATUES
- Saraswati is the Hindu Goddess of Wisdom and the wife of the Creator, Lord Brahma.
- She is seated in lalitasana, with one leg raised and the other tucked behind her on a lotus base, clutching prayer malas and a copy of the Hindu sacred Vedas with her chariot, a swan beneath her.
- She is holding a veena, which is considered to be the symbol of Maa.
- The sculpture is completely one of a kind and another unique piece delivered by The Stone Studio.
CARE FOR THE SCULPTURE
Due to its endurance, sandstone is ideal in hot and cold climates alike.
The stone is resistant to the severest heat and cold conditions. The polishing is done which acts as a sealant on the stone and increases the life of the stone. This will keep the sculpture in good condition for your grandkids and their grandchildren after them. To prevent dirt from accumulating on the sculpture, we advise washing it at least once a year.
Only dusting can keep the statue clean and away from dirt.
If you have any questions concerning your Saraswati stone sculpture please email us at [email protected] or call us at +91-7008222943.
Q & A
- Will this statue resist all the outer weathering conditions like snow, head, or humidity?
Yes, the statue is resistant to any external weather conditions.
- Do they (Delivery Agent) set the statues for you when they deliver them?
Bulky statues are generally shipped through a direct delivery vehicle. In the case of bulky statues, it is advisable to arrange adequate manpower and equipment to ensure that the statue is safely unloaded and placed at the desired location. When placing a statue, our customers frequently ask their landscaper for assistance since they have the necessary manpower and are accustomed to maneuvering around large items like boulders and trees. In the case of lightweight statues, the delivery agents leave them at the driveway or entrance. They don’t carry it to any upper floors or stairs.
- Can stone sculptures endure summer’s scorching heat and cold temperatures with ice and snow?
Our stone statues are manually carved from large natural stone blocks. The stone can withstand the harshest heat and bitter cold conditions. They’re made of solid stone.
- Can you customize the statue for me?
For any customization, kindly email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp at +91-7008222943.
- Can I see the original photo of the product?
We normally attach original pictures in our photo gallery, if you don’t find one, kindly email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp at +91-7008222943.
|Dimensions||8 × 3.5 × 16 in|
There are no reviews yet.