Materials: Black Stone. It is a famous stone variety of Odisha.
Shiva is absolute, self-radiant. He remains radiant and also illuminates the universe. He is the auspicious and prosperity-bestowing principle.
Parvati is a form of Shakti. In Shaivism, she is the re-creative energy and power of Shiva and she is the cause of a bond that connects all beings and a means of their spiritual release.
- The sheer immensity of this sculpture is mesmerizing.
- This standing Shiva and Parvati Sculpture on a lotus base will bring strength and divinity to your family.
- In this figure, Lord Shiva and Maa Parvati are standing together on a lotus base.
- The graceful look represents enormous strength and divinity.
- Our artisan carves this sculpture with a single block of black stone, which increases its durability in many folds.
- It is completely one of a kind masterpiece. Any changes are possible on a customized piece, as per our Art Lover customer’s choice.
There are no reviews yet.