Stone Buddha Head
Total Height: 3ft
Materials: The originality of this Head Statue may be seen in the stone color itself since we chose yellow sandstone. Our artwork experiment on the newest variety of stones for the outdoors resulted in this creation. The color palettes created on the natural stone enhance the overall appearance of the head and will undoubtedly draw the attention of any visitor.
The Buddha, whose original name was Siddhartha Gautama, was the originator of Buddhism, the belief, and the thoughtful arrangement that produced a great culture eventually much of southern and eastern Asia. Buddha, meaning “awakened one” or “enlightened one” is a title, not a name. In Hinduism, the Buddha is observed as being the 9th avatar of the Hindu god Vishnu.
King Sakyas was the Buddha’s father. He was partnered at the age of 16 and relished in richness and comfort shielded from the hard truths of life. When he was 29 he realized that men are forced to old age, sickness, and death. He became aware of life’s inevitability of misery.
He managed to give up royal life and become a roaming ascetic (samana) in search of the Truth.
With the two of samanas he attained mystical events of raised consciousness but he was displeased to find the Truth. He extended his study and was joined by five yogis in a grove near Uruvela, where he sustained severe self-discipline and self-mortification for six years.
When he dropped away in dizziness, he left ascetic methods to seek his own path to Enlightenment. Discarding the teachings of his fellows, through meditation he achieved Enlightenment or ultimate understanding. Thereafter the Buddha instructed his followers in the dharma (truth) and the “Middle Way” a path between worldly life and limits of self-denial.
The essence of the Buddha’s early teaching was said to be the four Noble truths:
1) Life is basically disappointment and suffering.
2) Suffering is a result of one’s desires for pleasure, power, and continued existence.
3) To stop disappointment and suffering one must stop desiring; and
4) The way to stop wanting and thus suffering is the Noble eight-fold path – right views, right intention, right speech, right action, right livelihood, right effort, right awareness, and right concentration. The belief of the truth of anatman (no eternal self) was taught as essential for the incredible state of release called nirvana.
The Stone Buddha Head has long symbolized and figurative representation of his righteousness. Its spiritual and elegant tones have made it popular. To the untrained eye, his brain reverberates endlessly with his calm, composed, and attentive demeanour.
The Buddha Head Decor is a symbol of trust, knowledge, awareness, benevolence, and focused deliberate practices. Each of the Buddha’s powers symbolizes a hidden meaning, philosophy, history, occult, and, above all, how to be great, noble, and good human beings individually and collectively.
- The sheer immensity of this Stone Buddha Head is mesmerizing.
- This Head Statue would surely bring a special piece of serenity to any temple or landscape.
- The typical Head Statue is characterized by a round, vibrant, youthful, charming, and sweet face, yet there is much more mysticism than what meets a common man’s eye.
- This Buddha Face Statue is completely one of a kind masterpiece. Any changes are possible on a customized Stone Buddha Head, as per our Art Lover customer’s choice.
There are no reviews yet.