The Veiled Lady Sculpture in Marble
Size: 2.5ft height
Materials: We have used White Marble stone to create this modern sculpture. This beautiful creation can also be done in fiber as a low-price option. The product is completely customizable and can be done in both materials. To make an exact replica, the sculpture is first made from fibre and then cast in stone. This technique results in the exact duplicate. The figure may be placed on any tabletop decoration or in either an indoor or outdoor setting. On a brand-new piece of art, everything is modifiable.
A marble bust called THE VEILED LADY was modeled from an earlier Monti sculpture from 1875. This sculpture, often referred to as the bride, was made by Italian sculptor Raphaelle Monti in 1850 after moving to England to live and work.
The fact that so little is known about the “Veiled Lady” adds to its stunning beauty. Pietro Rossi was undoubtedly a highly talented artist, but all that is known about him is that he was associated with Novara, a city in northern Italy near Milan, where he took part in an exhibition in 1856. The illusion of the diaphanous drapery, a subject that was extremely popular in the second half of the nineteenth century, is illustrated in The Veiled Lady. It has grown to be one of the most cherished and well-known items in the collection since it was handed to the museum in 1910.
The 1700s saw the development of veiled figures, which are often made of marble and depict a face or torso that is partially hidden by cloth. Naturally, the result is an illusion made possible by translucent marble and a clever arrangement. It isn’t any more genuine than a woman being sawed in two onstage, a classical sculptor’s version of a distraction technique to display their skills.
This stone sculpture, which is a copy of the well-known statue, was created by the best artisans.
The sculpture is first manufactured in fiber, then it is cast in stone to create an identical reproduction. The precise copy is produced in this manner. Any tabletop decoration or indoor or outdoor location of the figurine is ideal. On a fresh work of art, anything can be changed.
Expert artisans carve this modern sculpture with pure white natural marble.
- The sheer immensity of this sculpture is mesmerizing.
- This modern sculpture art would surely bring a special piece of serenity to any garden or home.
- In 1850 Raphaelle Monti, the Italian sculptor, created this sculpture.
- Our artisan carves this modern sculpture and recreates it with a single block of Marble, which increases its durability in many folds.
- It is completely one of a kind masterpiece. Any changes are possible on a customized piece, as per our Art Lover customer’s choice.
- Our unique High-Quality marble casts have Pure white finishing and high resistance to outdoor conditions.
There are no reviews yet.