Wooden Horse Statue
Material: This beautiful horse statue is made of wood, and perfect for indoor decors and placements.
Horses have eternally been rated for their energy and potential in many cultures. Learn how to fuse the horse symbol into your feng shui to embrace this symbol of victory and great energy in your home.
Horses are considered symbols of wealth and great communicative status. They’ve long been observed as trustworthy, reliable partners that have helped humans shine in both cultivation and battle. Horses were given to sovereigns and monarchs in many early societies as symbols of victory and accomplishment.
People can place this jumping horse that has the right foot stamping position along with a slightly lifted tail on a table, desk, and other proper places. The enhanced jumping horse can be quite a prosperous indication and stamping and tail lifting assure victory. Choose horses to come from the left side or come to the front. Horses should display joy but not anger. It must reflect happiness.
In Buddhist texts, the horse is often presented displaying figures of wealth and noble status. These horses are described as white, typically without a rider, and having many gifts on their backs. This bejeweled valuable horse symbolizes attention, progress, and royalty.
In early China, horses were considered to be associated to dragons and were extremely respected for their powerful yang energy. Yang energy is fast, intense, and powerful, in contrast to yin energy which is slow, dull, and passive. Horses also symbolize the component of fire in the five-element system, which is correlated to fame, appreciation, motivation, and love.
Horses can be located in many parts of the house where you want to enhance yang power. Because they are very yang, it is best to place them in common areas like living rooms. They are especially good for business settings, offices, and other areas where you want to stimulate wealth and success.
The fast-moving fire energy of horses is best kept out of the bedroom, which ideally should be a more relaxing, yin part of the home. Traditionally, animals are connected with the cardinal direction south. In the feng shui bagua you would place them in the Li gua. Li is the area at the top of the bagua usually shown by the color red, and it represents fame and recognition.
- The sheer completeness of this Horse statue and the prominence of this statue are mesmerizing.
- This statue would surely bring a unique piece of beauty to any house.
- Our artisan designs this with a single block of wood, which improves its durability in many turns.
- The position in this statue is specifically designed by keeping in mind the Vaastu significance.
- This Horse statue is completely one of a kind. Any modifications are possible on a customized piece, as per our Art Lover customer’s preference.
- This wooden horse statue is one of the most satisfying art pieces in the gallery of The Stone Studio.
There are no reviews yet.