Ganesh Statue Sitting on Peacock
Weight: 8 Kgs approx
- Exceptional Quality: This statue is created with great care from the finest soapstone, making it extremely long-lasting and sturdy. The statue is perfect for any indoors.
- Indoor Decor: The statue is perfect for any indoor placement. It will increase the aesthetic of the surrounding. As these are bulky sculptures, they can be placed on a pedestal without any regular movements.
- No maintenance: No maintenance is required in long run, as these are completely natural stones.
- Increasing visual interest: Uniquely designed Ganesha sculptures may give a unique feature to your home while also being visually appealing. The statue can also be placed in temples. Regular jal abhishek is not recommended as it may affect the minute carvings done on the statue. Would not recommend adding sindoor, or kumkum to the statue as it may affect the color tint of the statue. Depending on the client’s own preference, the statue can be created on any stone by The Stone Studio.
- Creating a focal point: To bring attention to your puja room, or home temples and provide a central point of attraction, consider placing a unique Ganesha idol there.
- Customizations: Any design and size can be done on a new piece of art. The Stone Studio works with a wide range of stones, thus any stone is an option for the sculpture. We are always available on WhatsApp if you need further assistance in choosing the right sculpture.
ABOUT THE STATUES
- In this lovely Ganesha sculpture, he has seen sitting with his four arms outstretched, clutching a noose, an axe, a blessing mudra, and his preferred treat, laddus.
- The statue is made of pink stone/soapstone, and colored yellow to give it a unique tint. This increases the look of the statue aesthetically.
- Ganesha makes a really beautiful gesture while sitting with a very comfortable attitude on a peacock.
- The statue’s head and attire are both exquisitely ornamented, and the added details enhance the sculpture’s overall appearance.
CARE FOR THE SCULPTURE
Due to the minute carvings and detailings, keeping soap stone statues in rain or sun is not recommended. It may affect the detailings done on the stone. To prevent dirt from accumulating on the sculpture, we advise dusting the statue with a dry cloth. This will keep the sculpture in good condition for your grandkids and their grandchildren after them.
Only dusting can keep the statue clean and away from dirt.
If you have any questions concerning your Ganesh statue sitting on peacock please email us at [email protected] or call us at +91-7008222943.
- Will this statue resist all the outer weathering conditions like snow, head, or humidity?
No, the statue is not recommended for outdoor placement. As pink stones are comparatively softer than other stones, the outer weathering elements can affect the carvings done on the statue.
- Do they (Delivery Agent) set the statues for you when they deliver them?
Bulky statues are generally shipped through a direct delivery vehicle. In the case of bulky statues, it is advisable to arrange adequate manpower and equipment to ensure that the statue is safely unloaded and placed at the desired location. When placing a statue, our customers frequently ask their landscaper for assistance since they have the necessary manpower and are accustomed to maneuvering around large items like boulders and trees. In the case of lightweight statues, the delivery agents leave them at the driveway or entrance. They don’t carry it to any upper floors or stairs.
- Is the statue hollow or solid?
The statue is completely a solid piece of art and is carved on the best quality stone, which increases its durability in long run.
- Can you customize the statue for me?
For any customization, kindly email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp at +91-7008222943.
- Can I see the original photo of the product?
We normally attach original pictures in our photo gallery, if you don’t find one, kindly email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp at +91-7008222943.
|Dimensions||9 × 3 × 12 in|
There are no reviews yet.