Wooden Krishna Statue 5ft
The material used in it is wood. This sculpture is wonderfully crafted by our best artisans. For more such statues browse our website. If you still don’t get what you want, our artisans will craft your specified designs of a wooden Krishna statue with utmost care and love.
Weight: 30-40 kgs approx
WhatsApp us for any queries!
- Shipping & packaging costs are extra and will be calculated based on the customer’s shipping address.
- Please call/WhatsApp us at +91-7008222943 or email us at [email protected] with any questions about international shipping or anything else.
- This item cannot be returned or exchanged. Please contact us for any queries or concerns.
- This is a handcrafted creation therefore minor variations in color or design may arise.
- Small irregularities are rare and are intrinsic to the beauty of this Krishna as it is ultra-carefully crafted by hand.
Available on backorder
Wooden Krishna Statue
Weight: 30-40 kgs approx
- Exceptional Quality: This statue is carefully handmade of best-quality country wood rendering it to be extremely durable and long-lasting.
- Indoor Decor: The statue is perfect for any indoor placement. This beautiful Krishna statue will increase the aesthetics of the surroundings and also give a divine look to any interior.
- No maintenance: Regular dusting will keep the statue as good as new.
- Increasing visual interest: Any puja room, house, office, or living room will look divine in the presence of our wooden Krishna sculpture. Depending on your design preference, any Krishna figure can be created in wood by The Stone Studio.
- Creating a focal point: The statue is unique, has the power to draw a lot of attention, and will have an incredible heavenly influence on your location.
- Customizations: Any design and size changes can be customized on a new piece of art. The Stone Studio works with a wide range of materials, thus any material is an option for the sculpture. We are always available on WhatsApp if you need further assistance in choosing the right sculpture.
ABOUT THE STATUE
- The material is high-quality wood.
- Design: Intricately carved in the form of a standing Krishna under a tree.
- One-of-a-kind: A one-of-a-kind item with complex features and superb craftsmanship
- Finish: Natural wood grain smooth finish that is clear and beautiful.
- Usage: Can be used to decorate houses, offices, or religious rooms.
- Features: Lord Krishna is shown in a dynamic standing pose, with elaborate carvings on his body, clothes, and accessories.
- Detail: Every feature of the statue, from the face to the embellishments, has been meticulously made with great care.
- Artistic value: A real piece of art that demonstrates the artisan’s originality and talents.
- The sculpture is completely one of a kind and another unique piece delivered by The Stone Studio.
CARE FOR THE SCULPTURE
- Wooden sculptures are simple to maintain because all they require is a little annual maintenance to keep them looking as good as new.
- If necessary, dust the statue to keep dirt from accumulating.
- Buff the sculpture with a cotton cloth and natural wood cleaner to make it sparkle.
- Wooden statues should only be kept indoors, per our recommendation. Wooden statues can be placed outside, but they will wear more quickly and develop an antique appearance.
- Will this statue resist all the outer weathering conditions like snow, head, or humidity?
Our wood sculptures are hand carved from natural wood, thus we usually advise not to place them outside, although there are some circumstances in which doing so might be acceptable (for example, if an antique look is required).
Any wood that is kept outside will inevitably suffer from exposure to moisture and sunshine.
- Do they (Delivery Agent) set the statues for you when they deliver them?
In the case of lightweight statues, the delivery agents leave them at the driveway or entrance. They don’t carry it to any upper floors or stairs.
Bulky statues are generally shipped through a direct delivery vehicle. In the case of bulky statues, it is advisable to arrange adequate manpower and equipment to ensure that the statue is safely unloaded and placed at the desired location. When placing a statue, our customers frequently ask their landscaper for assistance since they have the necessary manpower and are accustomed to maneuvering around large items like boulders and trees.
- How often should I clean the wooden statue?
You may clean it as much as you wish. The statue may be cleaned whenever you desire.
Keep in mind that cleaning the statue isn’t strictly essential. Without exerting any effort, it will work perfectly!
- Can you customize the statue for me?
For any customization, kindly email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp at +91-7008222943.
- Can I see the original photo of the product?
We normally attach original pictures in our photo gallery, if you don’t find one, kindly email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp at +91-7008222943.
|Dimensions||18 × 8 × 60 in|