Buddha Stone Statue 2′
Materials: This Statue is carved in Soap Stone. Hand-carved in Odisha.
Buddha in general means ‘Awakened One’. That is someone who has awakened from the sleep of ignorance and sees things as they really are.
He is a person who knows everything about the past, present, and future, directly and simultaneously. He is completely free from all faults and mental restraints. No doubt his methods of teachings, the structure of divine images, subsequent meditation, worship, etc. gave mental peace to the human being.
This Buddha Stone Statue 2′ expresses the potential for true, peace, and goodness that is inherent within each human and every sentient being. If you want to take it a step further, select a deity to display in your home holding a particular mudra to intensify your spiritual purposes. Every mudra has some meaning and purpose behind the gesture.
Mudras are used within yoga and meditation practice as a means of moving, controlling, and sealing prana within the body. In this Buddha Stone Statue, the Buddha expresses the potential for true, peace, and goodness that is inherent within each human and every sentient being. If you want to take it a step further, select a deity to display in your home holding a particular mudra to intensify your spiritual purposes. Every mudra has some meaning and purpose behind the posture.
The right hand, representing enlightenment and states of higher consciousness, rests over the left hand, representing Maya, or illusion. This is believed to bring balance to the two sides of the body and brain as a means of quieting the mind.
This mudra represents the gesture of total balance. The person using this mudra during meditation is engaged in the limitless space, completely untouched by the outside world. The right hand symbolizes wisdom and awareness and the left one expresses the illusion of existence.
Meaning of Mudras: This appearance is also known as “touching the Earth” which describes the moment of the Buddha’s awakening as he claims the earth as the witness of his enlightenment. It is performed with the help of the right hand, which is held above the right knee, reaching toward the ground with the palm inward while touching the lotus throne.
When the Buddha became enlightened, he touched the earth with this mudra during his meditation. The earth was touched and witnessed the awakening.
Best placement: Since the Buddha touches the earth, this is a mudra that can ground and inspire you in any room of the home. The center of your home is also an advised spot since it’s related to the earth elements.
- The sheer immensity of this Buddha Stone Statue 2′ is mesmerizing.
- It would surely bring a special piece of serenity to any temple or landscape.
- The Buddha in this statue is calmly sitting in the padmasana or full lotus seated position with the soles of both feet facing the sky on a beautiful base with his hands in bhumisparsha mudra.
- Buddha in this statue is sitting on a pedestal which is beautifully carved. The base of the Pedestal consists of two Devadasis and a chakra in the middle.
- Our artisan carves this Statue with a single block of Soapstone, which increases its durability in many folds.
- It is completely one of a kind masterpiece. Any changes are possible on a customized Statue, as per our Art Lover customer’s choice.
- This Statue is a high-quality product.
There are no reviews yet.