Dancing Ganpati Murti
Weight: 10-15 Kgs
- Exceptional Quality: This statue is carefully handcrafted of best-quality fibre rendering it to be highly durable and long-lasting. The figure is completely customized after creating a clay model and then cast in high-quality resin.
- Outdoor or Indoor Decor: The statue is ideal for any setting, whether indoors or outside. It will improve the area’s visual appeal. These sculptures are lightweight, making them ideal for landscaping projects, balcony gardens, and pedestal locations indoors. They are simple to move between locations and clean.
- No maintenance: No maintenance is required in long run, as these are high-quality resin products. Repaint and touch-ups can be done after 4-5 yrs.
- Increasing visual interest: Ganesh sculpture may give a remarkable feature to your garden or home while also being visually appealing. The statue can also be placed in temples or in a living room as a unique piece of art. Depending on the client’s own preference, the statue can be created on stone by The Stone Studio (detailing may differ according to the stone and size).
- Creating a focal point: To bring attention to your garden, landscaping, or home entrances and provide a central point of attraction, consider placing a remarkable Ganesh sculpture.
- Customizations: Any design and size changes can be customized on a new piece of art. The Stone Studio works with a wide range of materials, thus any stone or fibre is an option for the sculpture. We are always available on WhatsApp if you need further assistance in choosing the right sculpture.
ABOUT THE STATUES
- The Ganesha dancing statue is a sculpture of Lord Ganesha, one of Hinduism’s most recognized and adored deities.
- The statue is created from fibre, giving it a distinct and exquisite appearance.
- Ganesha is shown dancing, with one foot lifted and his arms spread out to the sides.
- Ganesha is in dancing mudra and standing on a lotus base.
- It is a replica of one of our dancing Ganesha in stone sculpture and is created as the lightweight option for the same.
- This sculpture is another stunning addition to The Stone Studio gallery of unique art.
CARE FOR THE SCULPTURE
Fiber sculptures are incredibly strong and long-lasting. They won’t break even when dropped or under stress. The paint may be washed without fading or changing color. Because of this, the sculpture is ideal for any indoor or outdoor placement.
Only routine dusting will be required for maintenance. You may also wash them to show your love and admiration for the god!
If you have any questions concerning your dancing Ganpati murti please email us at [email protected] or call us at +91-7008222943.
- Will this statue resist all the outer weathering conditions like snow, head, or humidity?
Yes, the statue is resistant to any external weather conditions.
- Do they (Delivery Agent) set the statues for you when they deliver them?
In the case of lightweight statues, the delivery agents leave them at the driveway or entrance. They don’t carry it to any upper floors or stairs. Bulky statues are generally shipped through a direct delivery vehicle. In the case of bulky statues, it is advisable to arrange adequate manpower and equipment to ensure that the statue is safely unloaded and placed at the desired location. When placing a statue, our customers frequently ask their landscaper for assistance since they have the necessary manpower and are accustomed to maneuvering around large items like boulders and trees.
- Can fibre/resin sculptures endure summer’s scorching heat and cold temperatures with ice and snow?
Our fibre statues are manually created with high-quality resin and are perfect for any placement. They can survive extreme temperatures.
- Can you customize the statue for me?
For any customization, kindly email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp at +91-7008222943.
- Can I see the original photo of the product?
We normally attach original pictures in our photo gallery, if you don’t find one, kindly email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp at +91-7008222943.
There are no reviews yet.