Weight: 23 Kgs
- Exceptional Quality: This statue is carefully handmade of best-quality Blackstone rendering it to be extremely durable and long-lasting. The statue is polished and gives a divine black look.
- Indoor/Outdoor Decor: The statue is perfect for any indoor or outdoor placement. It will increase the aesthetic of the surrounding. As these are bulky sculptures, they are sturdy and difficult to move.
- No maintenance: No maintenance is required in long run, as these are completely natural stones.
- Increasing visual interest: Pure stone sculptures may give a unique feature to your garden and home while also being visually appealing. The statue can also be placed in temples. Regular jal abhishek, and other rituals can also be accomplished on the sculpture. Depending on the client’s own preference, the statue can be created on any stone by The Stone Studio.
- Creating a focal point: To bring attention to your garden or puja room and provide a central point of attraction, consider placing a unique Hindu god sculpture there.
- Customizations: Any design and size changes can be customized on a new piece of art. The Stone Studio works with a wide range of materials, thus any stone or fibre is an option for the sculpture. We are always available on WhatsApp if you need further assistance in choosing the right sculpture.
ABOUT THE STATUES
- In this lovely Ganesha sculpture, he is seen standing with his four arms outstretched, clutching a noose, an axe, a broken tusk that he used to pen the Mahabharata epic, and his preferred treat, laddus.
- Ganesha makes a really beautiful gesture while standing with a very comfortable attitude.
- The statue’s head and attire are both exquisitely ornamented, and the added details enhance the sculpture’s overall appearance.
CARE FOR THE SCULPTURE
Due to its endurance, black stone is ideal in hot and cold climates alike. The stone is resistant to the severest heat and cold conditions. To prevent dirt from accumulating on the sculpture, we advise washing it at least once a year. This will keep the sculpture in good condition for your grandkids and their grandchildren after them.
Only dusting can keep the statue clean and away from dirt.
If you have any questions concerning your Ganesha Vigraha please email us at [email protected] or call us at +91-7008222943.
Q & A
- Will this statue resist all the outer weathering conditions like snow, head, or humidity?
Yes, the statue is resistant to any outer weather conditions.
- Do they (Delivery Agent) set the statues for you when they deliver them?
Bulky statues are generally shipped through a direct delivery vehicle. In the case of bulky statues, it is advisable to arrange adequate manpower and equipment to ensure that the statue is safely unloaded and placed at the desired location. When placing a statue, our customers frequently ask their landscaper for assistance since they have the necessary manpower and are accustomed to maneuvering around large items like boulders and trees. In the case of lightweight statues, the delivery agents leave them at the driveway or entrance. They don’t carry it to any upper floors or stairs.
- Can stone sculptures endure summer’s scorching heat and cold temperatures with ice and snow?
Our stone statues are manually carved from large natural stone blocks. The stone can withstand the harshest heat and bitter cold conditions. They’re made of solid stone.
- Can you customize the statue for me?
For any customization, kindly email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp at +91-7008222943.
- Can I see the original photo of the product?
We normally attach original pictures in our photo gallery, if you don’t find one, kindly email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp at +91-7008222943.
|Dimensions||12 × 6 × 24 in|
There are no reviews yet.