Gautam Buddha Small Statue
Height : 2ft
Material: Brown Sandstone is used in this Buddha Idol. This stone is perfect for the outdoors, indoors and is recommended for any landscape or interior design.
Buddha in general means ‘Awakened One’. That is someone who has been released from the rest of consciousness and perceives everything as they are.
He is somebody who explains everything about the past, present, and future, direct and collectively. He is discharged from all delusions and civil constraints. Assuredly, his aspects of knowledge, the increase of divine teachings, thoughtful meditation, prayer, etc., gave intelligent quietness to the human being.
This Gautam Buddha Small Statue shows the potential for clearness, richness, and quality that is connected with each human and every sentient being.
If you need to take it a step further, prefer a potential to work in your home operating a special mudra to improve your pure purposes. Every mudra has some goal and meaning behind the sign.
Mudras are used within yoga and meditation practice to move, command, and sealing prana within the body. The Buddha Garden Statue shows the potential for truth, peace, and faith that is relevant to each human and every sentient being.
If you want to take it a step further, select a deity to work in your house including a special mudra to change your religious goals. Every mudra has some sense and meaning behind the site.
The right hand, signifying information and states of higher awareness, rests over the left hand, signifying Maya, or vision. This is assumed to bring balance to the two sides of the body and brain to calm the mind.
This mudra in Small Buddha Idol represents the appearance of total balance. During meditation, the person using this mudra is included in the infinite space, completely intact by the outside world. The right hand implies wisdom and knowledge and the left one displays the illusion of existence.
Meaning of Mudras: This gesture is also known as “touching the Earth” which represents the moment of the Buddha’s awakening as he claims the earth as the witness of his enlightenment. It is performed with the help of the right hand, which is held above the right knee, reaching toward the ground with the palm inward while touching the lotus throne.
When the Buddha became enlightened, he touched the earth with this mudra during his meditation. The earth was touched and witnessed the awakening.
Best placement: Since the Buddha touches the earth, this is a mudra that can ground and encourage you in any room of the home. The center of your home is also an advised spot since it’s related to the earth elements.
- The sheer sense of this Gautam Buddha Small Statue is mesmerizing.
- It would bring a unique piece of serenity to any temple or landscape.
- The Buddha in this Buddha Statue is pleasantly sitting in the padmasana or full lotus seated position with the soles of both feet facing the sky on an ornamental base with his hands in Bhumisparsha mudra.
- This Buddha is customized by our artisan by taking evidence from a picture and is designed a better viewing experience for the same. The stillness of the face is building a positive sense of perception towards life.
- Beautiful features are carved on the attire and fine carvings are done on the head of this Buddha Statue for Home Decor.
- It is certainly one of a kind masterpiece. Any changes are possible on a customized Buddha Statue, as per our Art Lover customer’s choice.
- Our Gautam Buddha Small Statue is a high-quality product.
There are no reviews yet.