Gautam Buddha Standing Statue
Material: Off-white sandstone was utilized to customize this lovely work of art. This standing Buddha will look great in any outdoor, indoor, or zen garden setting. The statue of a tranquil face can be put on any balcony or in a quiet corner of your home.
With both feet planted firmly side-by-side, the standing Buddha denotes being motionless. The Buddha has come to a standstill in this position, and the reason for this may be deduced from the mudra of the hands. The standing Buddha is most typically seen resisting conflict or rising from meditation to preach the Four Noble Truths after achieving nirvana. The Buddha’s feet are firmly planted on the earth, symbolizing that he is ready to continue touring and instructing. During meditation, the Buddha is in the receiving posture when the soles of the feet are pointing upward, as in vajrasana.
Though the walking Buddha is usually depicted as having already attained nirvana, there are some portrayals of him wearing shoes. These shoes indicate that, while the path to enlightenment has begun, he is unable to connect with the ground because of the shoes. Before he can achieve enlightenment, he must first relinquish his earthly ambitions.
He is a person who, both individually and collectively, deduces everything there is to know about the past, present, and future. He has no defects or societal limitations. His evaluations of teachings, the development of heavenly learning, consistent meditation, prayer, and other disciplines undoubtedly gave contemplative tranquility to human beings.
The potential for purity, peace, and nature that lies inside each and every human and sentient being is symbolized by this little Buddha figurine. If you want to take it a step further, try working from home while maintaining a certain mudra to help you achieve your lovely objectives. Every mudra has a distinct meaning and serves a certain function. Mudras are hand motions that are used to move, command, and seal prana throughout the body in yoga and meditation. The Buddha Garden Statue represents each person’s and sentient’s ability for truth, harmony, and honesty.
Gautam Buddha standing statue mudra represents the appearance of ultimate equilibrium. During meditation, the person who does this mudra is completely immersed in infinite space, completely untouched by the outside world. The left hand represents the illusion of survival, while the right hand represents intelligence and consciousness.
- This Gautam Buddha standing statue has a captivating presence.
- It would provide a special touch of tranquility to any house or business.
- On an ornate base, the Buddha is standing with Abhaya mudra, and the tranquil face brings serenity into the place it is placed.
- Our artist designed this Buddha by using evidence from a photograph and creating a better viewing experience for the same. The calm of the face is fostering an optimistic outlook on life.
- This Buddha Statue for home decor has beautiful elements carved into the attire, as well as superb carvings on the head and base.
- It is certainly one of a kind masterpiece. Any changes are possible on a customized Buddha stone statue, as per our Art Lover customer’s choice.
- Our Gautam Buddha standing statue is a high-quality product.
There are no reviews yet.