Granite Krishna Statue 3.5ft
The material used in it is Blackstone. Our best artisans wonderfully craft this sculpture. For more such statues browse our website. If you still don’t get what you want, our artisans will craft your specified designs of a granite Krishna statue with utmost care and love.
Weight: 200-250 Kgs approx
WhatsApp us for any queries!
- Shipping & packaging costs are extra and will be calculated based on the customer’s shipping address.
- Please call/WhatsApp us at +91-7008222943 or email us at [email protected] with any questions about international shipping or anything else.
- This item cannot be returned or exchanged. Please contact us for any queries or concerns.
- This is a handcrafted creation therefore minor variations in color or design may arise.
- Small irregularities are rare and are intrinsic to the beauty of this Krishna as it is ultra-carefully crafted by hand.
Available on backorder
Granite Krishna Statue
Weight: 200-250 Kgs approx
- Exceptional Quality: This statue is carefully handmade of best-quality black stone, rendering it extremely durable and long-lasting. The statue is polished and the carvings done on the statue are completely defined and clear.
- Indoor/Outdoor Decor: The statue is perfect for any indoor or outdoor placement. It will increase the aesthetic of the surrounding. The statue can be placed in temples and regular rituals can be done on the statue. As these are bulky sculptures, they are sturdy and difficult to move.
- No maintenance: No maintenance is required in the long run, as these are completely natural stones.
- Increasing visual interest: Unique Krishna hand-carved sculptures may give a remarkable feature to your home or temples while also being visually appealing. The statue can also be placed in a garden or in a living room as a unique piece of art. Depending on the client’s own preference, the statue can be created on any stone by The Stone Studio (detailing may differ according to the stone and size).
- Creating a focal point: To bring attention to your temple, home, or gardens, provide a central point of attraction, consider placing a distinctive stone Krishna sculpture.
- Customizations: Any design and size changes can be customized on a new piece of art. The Stone Studio works with a wide range of materials, thus any stone or fibre is an option for the sculpture. We are always available on WhatsApp if you need further assistance in choosing the right sculpture.
ABOUT THE STATUES
- The Krishna statue with a cow is a stunning granite sculpture.
- Lord Krishna, one of Hinduism’s most popular deities, is depicted standing next to a cow, which is likewise considered a sacred animal in Hindu culture.
- The statue is meticulously sculpted, with attention to detail paid to every feature, including Krishna’s attire, jewelry, and expressions.
- The statue’s use of granite as a material adds to its longevity and ageless beauty.
- The statue represents Hinduism’s strong link between humans and animals, as well as devotion to Krishna and his teachings of love, compassion, and righteousness.
- The sculpture is completely one of a kind and another unique piece delivered by The Stone Studio.
CARE FOR THE SCULPTURE
Due to its endurance, black stone is ideal in hot and cold climates alike. The stone is resistant to the severest heat and cold conditions. To prevent dirt from accumulating on the sculpture, we advise washing it at least once a year. This will keep the sculpture in good condition for your grandkids and their grandchildren after them.
Only dusting can keep the statue clean and away from dirt.
- Will this statue resist all the extreme weathering conditions like snow, head, or humidity?
Yes, the statue is resistant to any outer weather conditions.
- Do they (Delivery Agent) set the statues for you when they deliver them?
Bulky statues are generally shipped through a direct delivery vehicle. In the case of bulky statues, it is advisable to arrange adequate manpower and equipment to ensure that the statue is safely unloaded and placed at the desired location. When placing a statue, our customers frequently ask their landscaper for assistance since they have the necessary manpower and are accustomed to maneuvering around large items like boulders and trees.In the case of lightweight statues, the delivery agents leave them at the driveway or entrance. They don’t carry it to any upper floors or stairs.
- Can stone sculptures endure summer’s scorching heat and cold temperatures with ice and snow?
Our stone statues are manually carved from large natural stone blocks. The stone can withstand the harshest heat and bitter cold conditions. They’re made of solid stone.
- Can you customize the statue for me?
For any customization, kindly email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp at +91-7008222943.
- Can I see the original photo of the product?
We normally attach original pictures in our photo gallery, if you don’t find one, kindly email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp at +91-7008222943.
|Dimensions||17-18 × 10-11 × 42 in|