Guruvayurappan Statue 18″
The material used in it is White sandstone. Our best artisans wonderfully craft this sculpture. For more such statues browse our website. If you still don’t get what you want, our artisans will craft your specified designs of the Guruvayurappan statue with utmost care and love.
Weight: 18-20 kgs approx
WhatsApp us for any queries!
- Free Shipping – Packaging and shipping costs are included for deliveries within India.
- Extended Delivery Locations as per the logistics partner will incur extra charges.
- Please call/WhatsApp us at +91-7008222943 or email us at [email protected] with any questions about international shipping or anything else.
- This item cannot be returned or exchanged. Please contact us for any queries or concerns.
- This is a handcrafted creation therefore minor variations in color or design may arise. Small irregularities are rare and are intrinsic to the beauty of this statue’s creation, as it is ultra-carefully crafted by hand.
Available on backorder
Weight: 18-20 kgs approx
- Exceptional Quality: This statue is created with great care from the finest white sandstone, making it extremely long-lasting and sturdy. The carvings done on the statue are completely defined and clear.
- Indoor/Outdoor Decor: The statue is perfect for any indoor or outdoor placement. It will increase the aesthetic of the surrounding. As these are bulky sculptures, they are sturdy and can withstand any outer weathering.
- No maintenance: No maintenance is required in the long run, as these are completely natural stones.
- Increasing visual interest: Pure stone sculptures may give a unique feature to your garden and home while also being visually appealing. The statue can also be placed in temples. Regular jal abhishek and other rituals can also be accomplished on the sculpture. Depending on the client’s own preference, the statue can be created on any stone by The Stone Studio.
- Creating a focal point: To bring attention to your garden, home entrance, or puja spaces and provide a central point of attraction, consider placing a unique Guruvayurappan idol there.
- Customizations: Any design and size changes can be customized on a new piece of art. The Stone Studio works with a wide range of materials, thus any stone or fibre is an option for the sculpture. We are always available on WhatsApp if you need further assistance in choosing the right sculpture.
ABOUT THE STATUES
- Guruvayurappan, commonly known as Lord Guruvayoorappan, is a Hindu god who is largely worshipped in the southern Indian state of Kerala.
- He is regarded as an avatar of Lord Vishnu, the universe’s preserver, and is revered for his compassion, intelligence, and power.
- Guruvayurappan is frequently represented as a young boy with a lovely complexion and jewels and attire.
- The 18-inch-tall Guruvayurappan sculpture in white stone contains detailed embellishments that highlight the beauty of this adored god.
- The statue is crafted from high-quality stone with superb craftsmanship. Every detail has been meticulously sculpted, from the folds of the garment to the features on the face, to create a beautiful work of art that captures the essence of Guruvayurappan.
- This statue is sure to be a treasured addition for anybody who enjoys excellent art and spiritual iconography, whether it is displayed in a temple or a private collection.
CARE FOR THE SCULPTURE
Due to its endurance, white sandstone is ideal in hot and cold climates alike. The stone is resistant to the severest heat and cold conditions. We advise washing it at least once a year to prevent dirt from accumulating on the sculpture. This will keep the sculpture in good condition for your grandkids and their grandchildren after them.
For a uniform white tint, polishing can be done every 2-3 years.
Only dusting can keep the statue clean and away from dirt.
- Will this statue resist all the outer weathering conditions like snow, head, or humidity?
Yes, the statue is resistant to any external weather conditions.
- Do they (Delivery Agent) set the statues for you when they deliver them?
Bulky statues are generally shipped through a direct delivery vehicle. In the case of bulky statues, it is advisable to arrange adequate manpower and equipment to ensure that the statue is safely unloaded and placed at the desired location. When placing a statue, our customers frequently ask their landscaper for assistance since they have the necessary manpower and are accustomed to maneuvering around large items like boulders and trees. In the case of lightweight statues, the delivery agents leave them at the driveway or entrance. They don’t carry it to any upper floors or stairs.
- Can stone sculptures endure summer’s scorching heat and cold temperatures with ice and snow?
Our stone statues are manually carved from large natural stone blocks. The stone can withstand the harshest heat and bitter cold conditions. They’re made of solid stone.
- Can you customize the statue for me?
For any customization, kindly email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp at +91-7008222943.
- Can I see the original photo of the product?
We usually attach original pictures in our photo gallery, if you don’t find one, kindly email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp at +91-7008222943.
|Dimensions||8.5 × 5 × 18 in|