Sai Baba Marble Murti 3.5′
Material Used: This Sai Baba Marble Murti is designed on high-quality marble and manufactured with immense care and creativity.
Meaning of Baba’s Name: The name Sai Baba appears from sai, a Persian word used by Muslims to express a holy person, and baba, Hindi for father.
Sai Baba’s preceding years are a mystery that is less known to many of us. Most stories suggest his origin as a Hindu Brahman and his succeeding selection by a Sufi fakir, or mendicant. Later in life, he professed to have had a Hindu guru. Sai Baba arrived in Shirdi, in the western Indian state of Maharashtra, about 1858, and continued there until his death in 1918.
At first charged by the villagers of Shirdi as a madman, by the turn of the century Sai Baba had a noteworthy following of Hindus and Muslims, dragged by his compelling teachings and his execution of apparent miracles, which often included the granting of wishes and the healing of the sick. He wore a Muslim cap and for the better part of his living continued in a deserted mosque in Shirdi, where he daily kept a fire burning, a practice suggestive of some Sufi orders.
Yet he named that mosque Dvarakamai, a decidedly Hindu name, and is said to have had actual knowledge of the Puranas, the Bhagavadgita, and various parts of Hindu thought. Sai Baba’s teachings often took the form of contradictory stories and displayed both his disdain for the rigid formalism that Hinduism and Islam could fall prey to and his compassion for the poor and diseased.
Sai Baba was the most human divinity. Shirdi Sai Baba was recognized as- the unnatural fakir among his intense devotees and known about by many people for his Superhuman and more earthly miracles. People have even assigned their own experiences with Baba and how He even encouraged His beloved believers from obstacles and complexities very easily. Real-life stories and miracles of the great saint Sai baba are beyond thought and considered unique in the history of India. Baba was an Indian religious Guru and better known to be a problem solver for his passionate devotees.
About The Statue: In this Sai Baba Murti, Babaji is sitting calmly, which denotes the simplicity and peaceful personality of Baba. His face looks immensely calm and beautiful. The artisan had done beautiful hand carvings on the statue, which gives a spirited vibe to the statue.
- The sheer immensity of this Sai Baba Marble Murti is mesmerizing.
- This Sai Baba Marble Murti would surely bring a special piece of serenity to any temple or landscape.
- In this Sai Baba Marble Murti, you can judge out the refined carvings and The immense beauty of the face which increases the divinity of the structure in many ways.
- Our artisan carves this Sai Baba Marble Murti with a single block of Marble, which increases its durability in many folds.
- It is completely one of a kind masterpiece. Any changes are possible on a customized Sai Baba Marble Murti, as per our Art Lover customer’s choice.
- Our Sai Baba Marble Murti is a high-quality product.
There are no reviews yet.