Shree Krishna Murti
Weight: 48 kgs approx
- Exceptional Quality: This statue is carefully handmade of best-quality Onyx stone, rendering it extremely durable and long-lasting. The stone used is very rare and precious. The carvings done on the statue are completely defined and clear. The statue is completely one of a kind, due to the rare availability of the stone.
- Indoor placement: The statue is perfect for any indoor placement. It will increase the aesthetic of the surrounding. The statue can be placed in temples and regular rituals can be done on the statue. As it’s a precious stone, regular abhishek may hamper the luster of the stone. As these are bulky sculptures, they are sturdy and difficult to move.
- No maintenance: No maintenance is required in the long run, as these are completely natural stones.
- Increasing visual interest: Unique Krishna hand-carved sculptures may give a remarkable feature to your home or temples while also being visually appealing. The statue can also be placed in a living area as a unique piece of art. Depending on the client’s own preference, the statue can be created on any stone by The Stone Studio (detailing may differ according to the stone and size).
- Creating a focal point: To bring attention to your temple, or home puja rooms provide a central point of attraction, consider placing a distinctive stone Krishna sculpture.
- Customizations: Any design and size changes can be customized on a new piece of art. The Stone Studio works with a wide range of materials, thus any stone or fibre is an option for the sculpture. We are always available on WhatsApp if you need further assistance in choosing the right sculpture.
ABOUT THE STATUES
- Krishna is one of the most well-known Hindu deities and the eighth manifestation of Lord Vishnu. Krishna is praised for both his actions as a child and an adult, notably those in the Bhagavad Gita.
- Krishna the “cow protector” plays the flute while standing comfortably with one leg crossed over the other.
- He is standing on a complex base of a flowering lotus and crossed one leg over the other.
- The stone we have used is the rarest of all, and immense effort and workmanship is used to create this masterpiece.
- The sculpture is completely one of a kind and another remarkable piece delivered by The Stone Studio.
CARE FOR THE SCULPTURE
Due to its lustrous appearance, onyx stone is ideal for indoor placements. To prevent dirt from accumulating on the sculpture, we advise dusting the statue regularly. Dusting the statue with a damp cloth will also help restore its sheen.
Only dusting can keep the statue clean and away from dirt.
If you have any questions concerning your Shree Krishna murti please email us at [email protected] or call us at +91-7008222943.
Q & A
- Will this statue resist all the extreme weathering conditions like snow, head, or humidity?
As the statue is made of a unique and rare stone, we will recommend keeping the statue indoors. Harsh weather can affect the stone’s shine and look.
- Do they (Delivery Agent) set the statues for you when they deliver them?
Bulky statues are generally shipped through a direct delivery vehicle. In the case of bulky statues, it is advisable to arrange adequate manpower and equipment to ensure that the statue is safely unloaded and placed at the desired location. When placing a statue, our customers frequently ask their landscaper for assistance since they have the necessary manpower and are accustomed to maneuvering around large items like boulders and trees. In the case of lightweight statues, the delivery agents leave them at the driveway or entrance. They don’t carry it to any upper floors or stairs.
|Dimensions||16 × 12 × 36 in|
There are no reviews yet.