5 feet Krishna Statue
Weight: 350-400 Kgs
- Exceptional Quality: This statue is carefully handmade of the best-quality sandstone rendering it to be extremely durable and long-lasting. The statue is unpolished and the carvings done on the statue are completely defined and clear.
- Outdoor / Indoor Decor: The statue is perfect for any outdoor or indoor placement. It will increase the aesthetic of the surrounding. As these are bulky sculptures, they are sturdy and difficult to move.
- No maintenance: No maintenance is required in long run, as these are completely natural stones.
- Increasing visual interest: Unique Krishna hand-carved sculptures may give a remarkable feature to your garden or temples while also being visually appealing. The statue can also be placed in temples or in a living room as a unique piece of art. Depending on the client’s own preference, the statue can be created on any stone by The Stone Studio (detailing may differ according to the stone and size).
- Creating a focal point: To bring attention to your garden, landscaping, or home entrances and provide a central point of attraction, consider placing a remarkable Krishna sculpture.
- Customizations: Any design and size changes can be customized on a new piece of art. The Stone Studio works with a wide range of materials, thus any stone or fibre is an option for the sculpture. We are always available on WhatsApp if you need further assistance in choosing the right sculpture.
ABOUT THE STATUES
- The statue is hand-carved from sandstone.
- The statue is beautifully hand-carved and a lot of small statues are carved on the sculpture, like small birds, animals on the back, and the tree.
- The statue is seen frequently has a crown and peacock feather on Krishna’s head, signifying Krishna’s holiness and beauty.
- Due to the fact that each statue is hand-carved, they are all distinctive.
- The sculpture is completely one of a kind and another unique piece delivered by The Stone Studio.
CARE FOR THE SCULPTURE
Due to its endurance, brown sandstone is ideal in hot and cold climates alike.
The stone is resistant to the severest heat and cold conditions. The stone is resistant to the severest heat and cold conditions. To prevent dirt from accumulating on the sculpture, we advise washing it at least once a year. This will keep the sculpture in good condition for your grandkids and their grandchildren after them.
Only dusting can keep the statue clean and away from dirt.
If you have any questions concerning your 5 feet Krishna statue please email us at [email protected] or call us at +91-7008222943.
Q & A
- Will this statue resist all the outer weathering conditions like snow, head, or humidity?
Yes, the statue is resistant to any external weather conditions.
- Do they (Delivery Agent) set the statues for you when they deliver them?
Bulky statues are generally shipped through a direct delivery vehicle. In the case of bulky statues, it is advisable to arrange adequate manpower and equipment to ensure that the statue is safely unloaded and placed at the desired location. When placing a statue, our customers frequently ask their landscaper for assistance since they have the necessary manpower and are accustomed to maneuvering around large items like boulders and trees. In the case of lightweight statues, the delivery agents leave them at the driveway or entrance. They don’t carry it to any upper floors or stairs.
- Can stone sculptures endure summer’s scorching heat and cold temperatures with ice and snow?
Our stone statues are manually carved from large natural stone blocks. The stone can withstand the harshest heat and bitter cold conditions. They’re made of solid stone.
- Can you customize the statue for me?
For any customization, kindly email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp at +91-7008222943.
- Can I see the original photo of the product?
We normally attach original pictures in our photo gallery, if you don’t find one, kindly email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp at +91-7008222943.
|Dimensions||23 × 14 × 60 in|
There are no reviews yet.