Buddha Statue in Dharmachakra Mudra
Weight: 280 kgs approx
- Exceptional Quality: This statue is carefully handmade of best-quality sandstone, rendering it extremely durable and long-lasting. The carvings done on the statue are completely defined and clear.
- Outdoor Decor: The statue is perfect for any outdoor placement. It will increase the aesthetic of the surrounding. The statue can be placed in any outdoor setup. As these are bulky sculptures, they are sturdy and difficult to move.
- No maintenance: No maintenance is required in long run, as these are completely natural stones.
- Increasing visual interest: Unique Buddha sculptures may give a remarkable feature to your home or garden while also being visually appealing. The statue can also be placed in lawn areas or any outdoor setup as a unique piece of art. Depending on the client’s own preference, the statue can be created on any stone by The Stone Studio (detailing may differ according to the stone and size).
- Creating a focal point: To bring attention to your garden and provide a central point of attraction, consider placing a unique Buddha sculpture there.
- Customizations: Any design and size changes can be customized on a new piece of art. The Stone Studio works with a wide range of materials, thus any stone or fibre is an option for the sculpture. We are always available on WhatsApp if you need further assistance in choosing the right sculpture.
ABOUT THE STATUES
- The Sarnath Buddha is shown in the Dharmachakra Mudra, also known as the “Wheel of Dharma,” which represents the Buddha’s first speech at Sarnath, where he taught about the Four Noble Truths.
- With a slight smile on his lips, the Buddha’s visage appears tranquil and meditative. His ears are extended, indicating his noble origins, and he wears a modest robe that hangs over his shoulders.
- The sculpture portrays the Buddha’s teachings and enlightenment. The Dharmachakra Mudra gesture represents the Buddha spinning the wheel of dharma or the path to nirvana.
- The sculpture is completely one of a kind and another unique piece delivered by The Stone Studio
CARE FOR THE SCULPTURE
Due to its endurance, brown sandstone is ideal in hot and cold climates alike.
The stone is resistant to the severest heat and cold conditions. The polishing is done which acts as a sealant on the stone and increases its life of the stone. This will keep the sculpture in good condition for your grandkids and their grandchildren after them.
If you have any questions concerning your Buddha statue in dharmachakra mudra please email us at [email protected] or call us at +91-7008222943.
- Will this statue resist all the extreme weathering conditions like snow, head, or humidity?
Yes, the statue is resistant to any outer weather conditions.
- Do they (Delivery Agent) set the statues for you when they deliver them?
Bulky statues are generally shipped through a direct delivery vehicle. In the case of bulky statues, it is advisable to arrange adequate manpower and equipment to ensure that the statue is safely unloaded and placed at the desired location. When placing a statue, our customers frequently ask their landscaper for assistance since they have the necessary manpower and are accustomed to maneuvering around large items like boulders and trees.In the case of lightweight statues, the delivery agents leave them at the driveway or entrance. They don’t carry it to any upper floors or stairs.
- Can stone sculptures endure summer’s scorching heat and cold temperatures with ice and snow?
Our stone statues are manually carved from large natural stone blocks. The stone can withstand the harshest heat and bitter cold conditions. They’re made of solid stone.
- Can you customize the statue for me?
For any customization, kindly email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp at +91-7008222943.
- Can I see the original photo of the product?
We normally attach original pictures in our photo gallery, if you don’t find one, kindly email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp at +91-7008222943.
|Dimensions||34 × 18 × 48 in|
There are no reviews yet.