Gautam Buddha Statue
Height: 2 ft
Materials: This Buddha Sculpture is carved in Soap Stone. Hand-carved in Odisha.
Buddha in usual means ‘Awakened One’. That is someone who has awakened from the sleep of darkness and views things as they really are.
He is a personality who knows everything about the past, present, and future, directly and simultaneously. He is completely free from all deficiencies and mental constraints. No doubt his methods of teachings, the formation of divine thoughts, subsequent meditation, prayer, etc. gave mental quietness to the human being.
This Gautam Buddha Statue shows the potential for true, peace, and goodness that is integrated within each human and every sentient being. If you want to take it a step further, choose a deity to display in your home holding a particular mudra to enhance your spiritual purposes. Every mudra has some meaning and purpose behind the gesture.
Mudras are used within yoga and meditation practice as a means of moving, controlling, and sealing prana within the body. The Stone Buddha Statue expresses the potential for truth, peace, and honesty that is integrated within each human and every sentient being.
If you want to take it a step further, select a deity to display in your home holding a particular mudra to enhance your spiritual purposes. Every mudra has some meaning and intention behind the posture.
The right hand, describing enlightenment and states of higher consciousness, rests over the left hand, symbolizing Maya, or illusion. This is assumed to bring equilibrium to the two sides of the body and brain as a means of calming the mind.
This mudra in Gautam Buddha Statue represents the gesture of total balance. The person using this mudra during meditation is engaged in the limitless space, completely untouched by the outside world. The right hand symbolizes wisdom and awareness and the left one expresses the illusion of existence.
Meaning of Mudras: This gesture is also known as “touching the Earth” which describes the moment of the Buddha’s awakening as he claims the earth as the witness of his enlightenment. It is achieved with the help of the right hand, which is held above the right knee, reaching toward the ground with the palm inward while touching the lotus throne. When the Buddha became knowledgeable, he touched the earth with this mudra during his meditation. The earth was touched and beheld the awakening.
Best placement: Since the Buddha touches the earth, this is a mudra that can ground and encourage you in any room of the home. The center of your home is also an advised spot since it’s related to the earth elements.
- The sheer greatness of this statue is mesmerizing.
- It would certainly bring a unique piece of peace to any temple or landscape.
- The Buddha in this statue is comfortably sitting in the padmasana or full lotus seated position with the soles of both feet facing the sky on a beautiful base with his hands in Bhumisparsha mudra.
- This Buddha is customized by our artisan by taking reference from a picture and is created a better viewing experience for the same. The peace of the face is creating a positive sense of enlightenment towards life.
- Beautiful details are carved on the attire and fine carvings are done on the head of this Buddha Statue for Home Decor.
- Our artisan carves this Buddha Stone Sculpture with a single block of Soapstone, which increases its durability in many folds.
- It is absolutely one of a kind masterpiece. Any changes are possible on a customized Buddha Stone Sculpture, as per our Art Lover customer’s choice.
- Our Buddha Statue is a high-quality product.