Standing Buddha 5ft
Materials: This Fibre Buddha Statue is carved in Fibre which makes the statue light and tough at the same time. This Statue is hand-carved in Odisha by our best fibreglass artisan. Fibreglass sculptures are starting to become quite the trend in both interior and outdoor design.
Buddha in general means ‘Awakened One’. That is someone who has awakened from the sleep of ignorance and sees things as they really are.
He is a person who knows everything about the past, present, and future, directly and simultaneously. He is completely free from all faults and mental obstructions. No doubt his methods of teachings, construction of divine images, subsequent meditation, worship, etc. gave mental peace to the human being.
This Fibre Standing Buddha Statue expresses the potential for true, peace, and goodness that is inherent within each human and every sentient being. If you want to take it a step further, select a deity to display in your home holding a particular mudra to intensify your spiritual purposes. Every mudra has some meaning and purpose behind the gesture.
The standing Buddha is symbolic of being stable, with both feet planted strongly side-by-side. During this position, the Buddha has settled, and the reason for this halt can be defined by the mudra of the hands.
Most often, the standing Buddha is opposing dispute or rising from meditation to teach the Four Noble Truths after reaching nirvana. Notably, the feet of the Buddha is settled firmly on the ground, symbolizing the Buddha is willing to begin traveling and teaching.
By contrast, when the soles of the feet are facing upward, as in vajrasana, the Buddha is in the making position, during meditation.
Buddha statues across Asia are illustrative of the teachings and tours of Gautama Buddha. Each statue highlights common physical attributes, poses, and postures that define its purpose and meaning.
- The sheer immensity of this Standing Buddha Statue is mesmerizing.
- It would surely bring a special piece of serenity to any garden or landscape.
- The Buddha is Standing in ashirwad mudra. His face looks calm and satisfying with a peaceful and calm gesture.
- Our artisan carves this Fibre Buddha Statue with a single set of fibre, which increases its durability in many folds.
- Fibreglass is excellent for creating this Fibre Buddha Statue not just because it’s highly resistant, but because it’s light, too.
- It is completely one of a kind masterpiece. Any changes are possible on a customized Fibre Buddha Statue, as per our Art Lover customer’s choice.
- Our Standing Buddha Statue is a high-quality product.
There are no reviews yet.