White Buddha Statue Home Decor
Material: White sandstone was used to create this lovely and serene Buddha sculpture. The sculpture is one-of-a-kind, and many people adore it for its peaceful appearance. This statue works well in both outdoor and interior settings.
Most people refer to Buddha as the “Awakened One.” He is someone who has stepped out of their comfort zone and seen things for what they are; he is the one who has discovered reality.
He is a person who, both individually and collectively, deduces everything there is to know about the past, present, and future. He is free of all flaws and societal restrictions. His evaluations of teachings, the progress of divine lessons, steady meditation, prayer, and other practices undoubtedly provided the human being with contemplative tranquility.
This white Buddha statue home decor represents the potential for purity, peace, and nature that exists inside each and every person and sentient being. If you want to take it a step further, consider working from home while maintaining a certain mudra to better your elegant aims.Every mudra has a certain meaning and function.
Mudras are hand gestures that are used in yoga and meditation to move, command, and seal prana throughout the body. The Buddha Garden Statue exemplifies the capacity for truth, harmony, and honesty that each person and sentient possesses.
If you want to go a step further, choose a deity to worship in your home, as well as a specific mudra to change your spiritual aspirations. Every mudra has significance in that location.
The right hand, which symbolizes wisdom and higher stages of consciousness, rests on the left hand, which symbolizes Maya, or vision. This is supposed to relieve the mind by bringing balance to the two sides of the body and brain.
Buddha’s mudra signifies the look of the total balance. During meditation, the individual who uses this mudra is fully engrossed in the endless space, unaffected by the outer world. The right hand illustrates intellect and awareness, while the left hand symbolizes survival delusion.
Meaning of Mudras:
Mudras are a brave or blessed gesture that symbolizes protection, peace, compassion, and the elimination of fear. It’s done with the right hand, which is raised to shoulder height with a bent arm and the face of the palm facing outward with fingers upright, while the left hand hang down while standing. Buddha Shakyamuni and Dhyani Buddha Amoghasiddhi are both known for this gesture. No-fear is the meaning of Abhaya mudras.
Best Use: When you need to establish your boundaries while yet extending your heart with confidence, this mudra may be useful in your house. Because boundaries are linked to the earth elements, this mudra can help you be braver in your interactions with others.
- The sheer sense of this statue is mesmerizing.
- It would bring a unique piece of serenity to any home and office.
- The Buddha in this statue is pleasantly sitting in the padmasana or full lotus seated position with the soles of both feet facing the sky on an ornamental base with his hands in Abhaya mudra.
- This Buddha is customized by our artisan by taking evidence from a picture and is created a better viewing experience for the same. The stillness of the face is building a positive sense of understanding towards life.
- Beautiful features are carved on the attire and fine carvings are done on the head and base of this Buddha Statue for Home Decor.
- It is certainly one of a kind masterpiece. Any changes are possible on a customized Buddha stone statue, as per our Art Lover customer’s choice.
- Our white Buddha statue home decor is a high-quality product.
There are no reviews yet.